Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i have a nice ll bean vest. thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lll Bean Chilli

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the ll bean wicked good moccasins are the best slippers you can get for a reasonable price

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I blasted the crotch out of a pair of pajamas we got delivered last week and they just agreed to send us a new pair today without even seeing the blasted out jammies. Thank you LL Bean.

lol

i can't imagine why they passed on the opportunity to see the adult onesie with a hole in the crotch

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beeftweeter posted:

lol

i can't imagine why they passed on the opportunity to see the adult onesie with a hole in the crotch

lmao after the first photo full-hairy-hole looking like a particularly badly knotted plank of pine they learned their lesson.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lmao after the first photo full-hairy-hole looking like a particularly badly knotted plank of pine they learned their lesson.

lmao

"gimme new pjs or i'll send the picture"

"ok ok we sent them overnight its the fastest delivery option we have"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/hellogcoo/status/1596363003846627328

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Beeftweeter posted:

lol

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

I bought some onesie pajamas from LL Bean and they fuckin' own. insanely comfortable. Guess Shaggar was right.

ll bean quality has been going down hill in recent years, mostly in their outerwear departments. they still have good clothes and socks and stuff here and there. I really like some of their wool sweaters.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

the ll bean wicked good moccasins are the best slippers you can get for a reasonable price

im wearing mine right now

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lands end actually makes decent stuff too. when i lived in jersey city there was a mall down the street with a sears and everything was usually at least 40% off because nobody would think to go clothes shopping at sears

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i picked up some moccasins there too and wear em outside since they're kinda sneakery. i don't give a gently caress they're warm and fuzzy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

ll bean quality has been going down hill in recent years, mostly in their outerwear departments. they still have good clothes and socks and stuff here and there. I really like some of their wool sweaters.

great. I finally get something from them and you tell me this? truly this is a hellworld.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

better than tuskegee experiments part 2 i guess

we're doing that right now, it's called "Covid-19" and is disproportionately murdering black and latino people

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

as of this spring white folks have taken the lead per capita in the covid death race

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

firm handshakes all around

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

same with "chy-nuh". why is he so weird

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

Because he's from a family that stands very normally

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I love that Melania is totally zoned out and the first time flies past her head unnoticed, but the second one snaps her back to reality.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Roosevelt posted:

meeyon
beeyon

my favorites

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the dude’s an honorary latino

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

lol at jr.'s child-bearing hips

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ron's trying to copy it too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

big vince mcmahon energy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i can't decide between the GOP stick-up-the-rear end pose or the tori power stance

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Jonny 290 posted:

ron's trying to copy it too

when you have two mannequin arms before a B-movie monster rips them off.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Roosevelt posted:

tori power stance

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

someone once noticed that donny stands like he’s a centaur and I can’t unsee it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress. now i can’t unsee too!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it must be to hide the gut

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s because he’s leaning boldly into the future

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

echinopsis posted:

rear end so fat you can see it from the front

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he's just fat (well, was. looks even worse in 2022) and wears 3" lifts

the rest of the family does it to be like dear old dad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I bought some onesie pajamas from LL Bean and they fuckin' own. insanely comfortable. Guess Shaggar was right.

their jackets are so nice

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

lmfao drat you echi

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

echinopsis posted:

Lmfao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?