Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Beeftweeter posted:

they built a new one dude

yeah but it had a really dumb name

world trade may be what it is but *shudder* freedom tower

just no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
right the empire state building one

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
or maybe willis tower idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i love
how usa calls it self freedom nation but you can’t even buy a kinder surprise

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

yeah but it had a really dumb name

world trade may be what it is but *shudder* freedom tower

just no

that wasn't ever its name, it was just floated by idiots as a possibility

its "one world trade center"

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
and yes there are other buildings there e.g. theres also a new 7 world trade center

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr. Nice! posted:

i'd say its a bigger deal to americans than most things because we mostly all watched it happen live. the jfk assassination is a similar phenomenon. if you ask any old person (well, except hw bush when he was alive) where they were when jfk was shot and they'll have an answer because most of them were watching it happen live on tv.

There is exactly 1 man who doesn't remember where he was when JFK died. :mrgw:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

who's that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bush Sr, only reason we found out he was in Texas was because Barbara let it slip in her biography. Lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

President Beep posted:

or maybe willis tower idk

someone should build wesley willis tower

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Wesley Crusher Center

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

george h w bush did not kill jfk, but he definitely spoke to whoever did within an hour or two of it happening

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

hell yes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

there’s these burger king(?) commercials that i see as prerolls on youtube sometimes and it has a dude singing and at first he sounds just like wesley willis.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

qirex posted:

george h w bush did not kill jfk, but he definitely spoke to whoever did within an hour or two of it happening

spoke to and then did what they did before they did renditioning

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

qirex posted:

yes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
heheheh

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

graph posted:

Lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Broken clock, etc.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is wesley snipes involved?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

spoke to and then did what they did before they did renditioning

I bet the cia has one of those industrial shredders you can throw an engine block into, just stick a dude on a plane to virginia in handcuffs and chuck him down the chute

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

so you’re saying you had something to gain from the towers being knocked down? very interesting…

we already figured out it was a present to his wife

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

we already figured out it was a present to his wife

lol

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

kinder surprise being illegal is like the one protection US citizens still have from corporations trying to kill them. the EU should copy this law

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i killed jfk

you cant let papists into positions of power like that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this thread is plenty good without "ironic" bigotry

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

when i lived in berlin there was an anarchist bar near me. when you walked in the first thing you saw was this gigantic oversize poster on the wall that had a ghostbusters logo edited to give the ghost a pontiff hat and it said POPEBUSTERS. really dominated the decor of the entire place

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

do the blue checks really say “legit” now?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

do the blue checks really say “legit” now?

Oh, no I have an extension that overwrites it with text. The ones that forked over 8bux have it say "chump" :)

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

Oh, no I have an extension that overwrites it with text. The ones that forked over 8bux have it say "chump" :)

feel like there's something amiss w/ an extension that puts musk in the legit category

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Broken Machine posted:

feel like there's something amiss w/ an extension that puts musk in the legit category

Musk is 2 legit 2 quit (using Twitter)

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Broken Machine posted:

well he didn't pay eight dollars

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

I bet they did 9/11 for the insurance money

It's the perfect crime

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol the cowards deleted it.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
Remember when the owners of the twin towers were claiming 9/11 was two separate terrorist attacks and wanted double payouts on insurance and the insurance company was trying to, idk, stiff them the other way?

It was one of those "whoever wins eat the rich" moments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

RokosCockatrice posted:

Remember when the owners of the twin towers were claiming 9/11 was two separate terrorist attacks and wanted double payouts on insurance and the insurance company was trying to, idk, stiff them the other way?

It was one of those "whoever wins eat the rich" moments

well they were both coordinated by the same person idk

who paid out on the pentagon?

either way it was George Walker Bush what did the deed