Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
My wife works for a law firm and has to stop someone from sending money or buying apple gift cards for scammers every week

I have no idea what goes on in peoples' brains with that poo poo

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

gotta get rich quick before my rear end in a top hat neighbor james can, that’ll show him

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

at least it's a charter school, so not only are we all helping pay their ceo a bunch, and paying for those substandard educations at the expense of public schools - we're now directly paying for them falling for scams, too :911:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol why is it always volusia county in these kinds of stories?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
lol goddamn the gently caress is with that gate in front of the school

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
thats an absolutely massive sippy cup

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

everything is bigger in america

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

have you seen the news lately?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the sole remaining social function of schools is to imprison children while their parents are at work and they don’t even try to hide it any more

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

it's mostly american exclusive, isn't it?

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

gotta get rich quick before my rear end in a top hat neighbor james can, that’ll show him

seriously though, james sucks

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

RokosCockatrice posted:

hey gently caress you too

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

RokosCockatrice posted:

you're just mad that I got the sport chrono package on my leased cayenne

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I'll send a HUNDRED thousand dollars to nigeria before I see you get ahead!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

you're just mad that I got the sport chrono package on my leased cayenne

i appreciate this

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

keeping up with the jameses itt

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife works for a law firm and has to stop someone from sending money or buying apple gift cards for scammers every week

I have no idea what goes on in peoples' brains with that poo poo

The University of Hawaii Athletic department got scammed for like 200k by some guys claiming to be Stevie Wonder's managers

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I've been thinking a good scam would be to just send out tens of thousands of letters demanding payment of medical debt since most people have some and it is entirely incomprehensible and most of the time made up anyway and if anyone tries to prosecute you just say you bought the debt from some random hospital and that you are actually the victim

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
at a previous client site the elderly cfo would forward every single scam email to everyone all the time, i got in trouble because i told him to knock that poo poo off (his feelings were hurt, he was just trying to help) so the solution was to make a fake email address that they said was all staff that he could forward all the home depot locust mulch eggs emails to

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d9ppz/nashville-shooting-marjorie-taylor-greene-matt-walsh-anti-trans

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
great

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
why does tucker carlson always look like he just sharted

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
he probably did

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

SmokaDustbowl posted:

why does tucker carlson always look like he just sharted

Fart Sandwiches posted:

he probably did

It's a sex thing.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

MrQueasy posted:

It's a sex thing.

look at any random picture of him and it looks like he just poo poo his pants lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
meatball ron is learning that you do not gently caress with the mouse

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1641178185109831680

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
capitalists not understanding how capitalism works

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

SmokaDustbowl posted:

capitalists not understanding how capitalism works

he's more of an authoritarian, but yeah he doesn't understand that power comes from capital

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
people in florida are insane and stupid though so i'm sure that they are extremely pleased that the governor is shoveling tens of millions of dollars towards the most elite washington dc lawyers so he can have a pathetic power slap fight with their largest tourist destination

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

this is peak comedy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

people in florida are insane and stupid though so i'm sure that they are extremely pleased that the governor is shoveling tens of millions of dollars towards the most elite washington dc lawyers so he can have a pathetic power slap fight with their largest tourist destination

I'm a canadian and florida is terrifying. isn't florida supposed to be huge about tourism from other countries? good job killing that

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

lol owned

i don't think meatball ron has really racked up as many wins as people think. hes done some flashy fashy poo poo but a lot of it has been either completely neutered (like this) or straight up reversed (like the "don't say gay" stuff)

thats not to say he hasn't passed and implemented some absolutely heinous poo poo, but he's not the iron meatball some people make him out to be

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

meat of iron

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

RokosCockatrice posted:

this is peak comedy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_against_perpetuities?wprov=sfti1

lawyers having fun

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

speaking of disney

https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/1641087991509557248

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

wait the don’t say gay stuff was reversed?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

of course they did, who do you think buys that poo poo? it's the same with the anime industry and the perpetuation of "moe" poo poo

lol capitalism

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i thought so but perhaps not. its hard to keep track of this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter posted:

i thought so but perhaps not. its hard to keep track of this poo poo

queer people spend money on cartoons, you can't alienate any part of the market