Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChiSyndicalist/status/1466800419234013192

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

The internet is the universal sewer.

he's got a cold

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Maybe he just took up smoking and isn't used to it yet?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow dis wack-ass
crystal prison

lol at the parents who tried to run to canada, way to make yourself look guilty as all hell

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

also wouldn’t canada just extradite them right back?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow dis wack-ass
crystal prison

yeah and it’s not like you’re gonna be able to get a flight anywhere out of Canada

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PIZZA.BAT posted:

also wouldn’t canada just extradite them right back?

yes

it was the absolute dumbest move and makes no sense on any level

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012
Tell your mum I said hi lol

it seems they were actually hiding in a warehouse in Detroit because they thought that Detroit literally didn’t have a PD… because they thought Detroit defunded the cops lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow dis wack-ass
crystal prison

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it seems they were actually hiding in a warehouse in Detroit because they thought that Detroit literally didn’t have a PD… because they thought Detroit defunded the cops lol

lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow dis wack-ass
crystal prison

i got a chuckle from the 1/6 guy who started crying when the interrogators were like “you thought you were one of the three percent, didn’t you”

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Cold on a Cob posted:

yes

it was the absolute dumbest move and makes no sense on any level

the only near-successful canada flight I'm aware of was charles ng and that's because it was potentially a capital punishment case

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

i ain't even care about how biden talks, he's just saying "drill baby drill"

but by all means let's talk about how he has an image problem (with dipshits who would agree with him if they could)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

kitten emergency posted:

i got a chuckle from the 1/6 guy who started crying when the interrogators were like “you thought you were one of the three percent, didn’t you”

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1465782179145949188?s=20