Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

"actually, i believe in a shadowy cabal of powerful men ruling the nation in secret, i also believe that these men are the best hope for the future of america"

turns out the enclave is real and dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

the Qanon poo poo isn't really even an ideology so much as a palatable excuse for them to do what they want to do anyway, ie imprison or execute their political enemies.

basically yeah

in this case it seems like a lot of people like the feeling of having a one-up on society instilled by believing this crazy poo poo and were likely susceptible and fell for similar crap all along but in smaller quantities. following some wanky bs about cabals and how reciting phrases means youre the counter cabal and now powerful. anyone running for office on that is pulling these very loose strings tied to these people. its damned disgusting but not surprising

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i get why he doesnt like masks now with that sock muppet chin and tiny face lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

would those short out with enough water? also now expecting a solid tire armor trend in 2020

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i presume theres a reasonable expectation to not use it if drenched, but i mean come on you know they will

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cold on a Cob posted:

i specifically mean when it actually fractures, but yes we are currently knee deep in the events that will lead to that fracture

that map of all the states that shared a cross-state strategy in the first few months made a pretty solid 6 country map, too

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

lol he's got it.

*in coronavirus voice* got em

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

https://twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1311913254873047040

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

going 22nd in the pm since that half of 45 and he is a numbers guy

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

russia could come down from alaska through the yukon and northwest territories lol

yeah i remember the battle of anchorage

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

i paused on this thread for like twelve hours and boy loving howdy

i hope yall are ready for this week, in which the president drops dead on Thursday

aww thats nowhere near my pick in the pool but thats okay :munch:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

im just wait for the 'oh wow oh wow oh wow' tweet now

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

there is no way that he is not back in by like, friday morning.

easily. hes practically panting at his rallies already, a ramp will drat near crush him once the roids wear off

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Glorgnole posted:

i was talking with my dad about the idea of the funniest possible outcome being the most likely, and my working theory is that trump kicking it is actually not the funniest possible outcome

itll be a debate where they cut to joe, who makes a mild statement and then, cutting back to trump, the podium is empty. thats it, he drops right there but off-camera like a sitcom avoiding a network censor note for showing a character croak on screen

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

'well, at least i got my two minutes' joe says, as he grins at the camera and paramedics rush by

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

doesn't the presidential limo have like oxygen tanks and it's sealed and whatever else?

yeah, its capable of being hermetically sealed and sustainable during rocket blasts, too, which is why it gets about 3-5 mpg

as much as i enjoy the idea of him gasping for air secretly in the back of an suv its only fantasy in that it would be secret and not for more fat white dude waves

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

loool

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

more like backfilling the swamp, with corpses

chucking old white guys into the swamp like bounty rolls after a hurricane

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Endless Mike posted:

trump better not die before friday afternoon. i'm moving to cap hill and i don't need a state funeral slowing poo poo down

the speed at which he will be shoved into the ground will make missile propulsion engineers blush

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

is this poo poo literally a dumb watchmen tv show reference they internalized as a message? i refuse to do additional research to avoid touching the poop

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

some type of iron lung with voice control for tweeting i presume

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

quick someone ask why trump isnt running constant circle on the lawn, lets see how far we can get him to go damaging his frail lungs while the steroids are going are masking his symptoms

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

we aint playin that game

lol poo poo thats how he looked at the debate too

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

an early, if warm, october day in dc is a heck of a time to look like madame tussauds wheeled you out and forgot for an hour in august in orlando

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol jonny

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pence has a red blotted eye and a fly stuck in his hair what the gently caress is happening lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

graph posted:

i'm so sorry

yeah, im sorry too and i hope he gets better soon

Someone elsewhere on this site posted about their mom going out to eat, once, and getting covid-19 from her server. Makes me feel better about being a near-hermit for seven months.

my folks asked if we go anywhere and my answer was i no contact get pizza because we saw too much half-assing in june to feel safe with anything else

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Roosevelt posted:

have you seen the 13 guys that tried to overthrow the michigan governor? they all look like they got spit out of the chud incubator tube, and all their names sound like they were picked by the japanese guy who had to come up with american sounding names for the nintendo baseball game

radical oblivion character generator stuck on breton again

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm not certain but it seems like the sort of fact that would have come out given the massive number of people monitoring her health all the time

Like if there were a real conspiracy to hide something we wouldn't even know she'd died until after election day

yeah, being late stage with an aggressive cancer was a known so this is a weird claim to make

weekend at bernies style would have been a better angle

my guess is a professional photographer might have also used the proper lens to balance out subject distances, but im sure hot take twitter considered these things

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

in a sense the documents are the lies we told along the way

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

white rural christian good old boy politics is still identity politics, it's just an identity they like

this is what kind of gets me when people are angry at the dems not pulling more voters over; its because the pool to draw from arent deterred by the implications of their voting

at this point theyve probably got a good chunk of the hold-the-nose voters, the rest would rather cut off that nose to spite their face

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

only bill nye is allowed to wear one. everyone else is verbotie

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

kitten emergency posted:

yall think trump is gonna move to one of those chud twitter clones when he gets banned

lol certainly. itll be something increasingly dumb for his handle like @noreallyrealdonaldtrump

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

unabashedly going bald for 40 years

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cold on a Cob posted:

your personal affirmations probably work better in a mirror but go off

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

stroking off on a fox news interview in 2022 ron paul style but nobody notices for a few minutes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

IT’S NOT FAIR!

this trump dukat parody account is so loving consistent with these now

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1324793068374077441

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so like the castro 'fall of communism' video? yeah, im cool with that too

Adbot