Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL. I SINK ALL COFFINS AND I SINK ALL HEARSES HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

President Beep posted:

night of the blue lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL. I SINK ALL COFFINS AND I SINK ALL HEARSES HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

https://twitter.com/limeboiler/status/1311333478382870530?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/thenib/status/1311320648354918400?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

wow lucky kid then

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i call Halloween eve (30th)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bob dobbs is dead posted:

johnny already took halloween
jonny has the 31st i have the 30th

which time zone? EST?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

that said, i don't want this guy to die. it'll fuel way too many conspiracy theories. it'll be better if he's just incredibly hosed up, like permanently on oxygen and can't walk unaided cause then he'll pretend that he's fine and all his supporters will have to also
i would settle for him having permanent lung damage and inability to speak for the rest of his minecraft life

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

one of those ďbest drat assassinĒ cartoons but with the 🦠

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

there's others?
the only ones that matter are est and the earliest nz one

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/caitiedelaney/status/1312141214389420032?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/aardonyx/status/1312141287349395461?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/clastowka/status/1312180965209378816?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines posted:

watch him end up with late-stage MS or something
sounds like a cumtown bit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

such a pleasant october surprise

poo poo is ripping through the trump admin like an australian bush fire coated in liquid oxygen in a heat wave
dennis miller posts in yospos, wow

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

conner oímalley is very good at what he does

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines posted:

it's a good thing america doesn't have enemies any more, because anyone with a lick of sense would be launching like a billion disinformation campaigns on social media right now just to sow absolute chaos.

the american media has been kept in the dark and fed on poo poo for so long that they'll report anything they can get
otoh why spend money you apparently donít need to spend. free chaos best chaos

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

itís pretty fun that his actions this week are almost indistinguishable from a deliberate full-bore attempt to self-sabotage his re-election. shy of actually spending his own $ to do it.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beamed posted:

ironically i feel like him dying pathetically and slowly of covid would be one of the only things which could defuse some of the paramilitaries. hard to get excited and stage violence when your fearless leader goes (from their perspective) super weakly.
hard to say. theyíre also incredibly stupid and massive hypocrites

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PIZZA.BAT posted:

my mind is still having trouble grasping how incredibly perfect the timing on all this is. it's one of those things that makes you think the last four years was like every different god, the ghosts of christmas past, alternate universe versions of himself, etc all visiting him and warning him of what was coming
:same:

if only his followers who look for the hand of god in everything that directly benefits them also looked for it in these recent events. seems like someoneís trying to give them one hell of a signal

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/chinchillazllla/status/1312237347384295425?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

the hell party wait is over

https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/1204781357899100165?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

psiox posted:

i bet the trump offspring are tearing eachother apart trying to figure out who inherits what
iíll save them some work

tumpís will: half goes to melania subject to arbitrary trusts for the sons if they teetotal, other half ivanka to be hers and hers alone unconditionally

melaniaís will: all to barron lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

like, Iíd spent a number of years working on my anger issues and misanthropy and then 2016 happened and i was like welp.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If Donald trump got a bunch of billionaire shitheads sick with a deadly disease Iím going to have to mark him down as one of our best presidents over.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/flangy/status/1312596245928579072?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

woah thatís the goon bathroom with the cut joists! :monocle:
cut engineered i-beam, even. what a shithead that guy was

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rob ford: fat and ugly as gently caress
doug ford: gently caress

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

lol kaylee mcenany is dancing the covid jig
couldnít happen to a nicer apparatchik

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

graph posted:

my polling location was just changed to the loving pig ward
voting in america requires one to face pigwards

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Fabricated posted:

It's kind of amazing how after successfully rolling the dice any million numbers of times on individual exposure events before this the entire White House and everyone around it gets COVID after just one failure.
the problem with luck is that it runs out

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

power botton posted:

thats a logical fallacy
nerd

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

president stonks may well do a textbook dead cat bounce lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/1312065211424178178?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

rip in peace barnacle jim

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Fabricated posted:

I like the idea of a panicked Trump just asking to be injected with everything they got and the doctors just standing there knowing they can't tell the President that it's a bad idea.
injected? they definitely hid it in some ice creams for him

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

it is every citizenís final duty to go into the nutrient tanks and become one with the stonks

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1313622697625100290?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

anyone who is still, on october 6th, seriously weighing the candidates against each other in their mind will not end up voting, because they will strangle themselves to death tomorrow morning trying to put on their shirt.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bump_fn posted:

undecided voters are voters who havent decided if its worth voting at all , not deciding who to vote for
https://twitter.com/shadowpowerup/status/1313870539514155009?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

undecided voters canít decide between having a nice cool glass of plain water or knocking back a coffee mug full of drywall screws and chomping happily