Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
china nationalism is some bonkers poo poo

went to a concert there. only time ive ever seen a band perform the national anthem as an encore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Roosevelt posted:

let me tell you about what pistachio and almond growers are doing to the water tables on the west coast

the signs clearly state that the dust bowl is CONGRESS-CREATED

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

how is clarkson on here but not james may

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Stringent posted:

i can't speak to the world at large, but i know firsthand that this is categorically false wrt japan

otoh, you'd need to work in the japanese computer touching industry

goodbye work/life balance at best, that and ancient tech at worst

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I am willing to meet you in the middle. What if we give people access to universal healthcare?

its america, so we have to make sure universal healthcare is something available to everyone, but only used by poor people in practice

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

i too want to visit the knob store

txt me

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

nothin wrong with livin in the hot dog stand theme apartment

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

dems wont accept that the only way to deal with manchin and sinema is to finally get even with the right and do caning of sen schumer round 2

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

it's been a real strange trip going from Psaki (in her role as state dept spokesperson) being a mostly undeserved punching bag for RT and the Russian MFA (who are, to be clear, massive assholes) to her being a very deserved punching bag for people in the US

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

moloch worship clearly predates judaism, else whatever pissy fucker that wrote Leviticus wouldn't have been so angry about sacrificing kids to it

it's prehistory, who's gonna miss a couple extra kids anyway, they're dime a dozen and usually die before age 12 anyway, cmon. if it makes the next harvest bountiful i say have at it

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

fart simpson posted:

telling them your catholic does not work on evangelical baptists though. they dig in harder

tell them youre literally the pope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

nice deep discussion yall got here be a shame if somebody rolled up and

https://twitter.com/ThisIsKyleR/status/1539960368914628608

where can i buy the nft special edition fake news turkey blaster