Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1308982807348293632

america.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
either way that tweet is hilarious

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mr. Nice! posted:

100% of #savethechildren is from qanon

busting child sex traffickers to own the libs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

this is stupid because the search query was obtuse and dumb by putting "Lowtax" in there.

they should've searched for the address of something awful, llc, etc.

this isn't the "gotcha" moment a lot of idiots think it is

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mr. Nice! posted:

foia requests are an artform. all that means is they did not find anything looking very specifically for only what was requested. they will not release information about things that are merely close to the search requested.

all that foia return means is that they did not find anything based upon the information requested. a more precise request would very likely turn up the results.

thank you for explaining it more eloquently than i did.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

you don’t get to blow off a FOIA request because it contains a nickname

they didn't blow it off, they went to a computer somewhere and typed in 'Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka' in the subject box, filled some stuff out about obama in there, and did an exact string search, nothing came back, and they sent a letter out.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

bob dobbs is dead posted:

night of the long knives was nazi v nazi

well it IS a church...

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

all faith should be cleansed from this earth

also:

american electorate looking good right now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
was there a thing today why was there 99 posts in this thread all of a sudden

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i dont shop at walmart on principle but if they have cheap ammo....

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
everyone in that story you told are stupid children lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im probably not going to even vote

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i look forward to voting in person on tuesday, i get pretend im a giant when i pee in the elementary school urinal.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i might even pull my pants down all the way to my ankles to complete the experience

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
having all 9 members of the supreme court conservative is just hard mode.

y’all trying to play that amateur poo poo, thought you were pros? guess not

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im going to the polling place but im not actually voting. i just enjoy the atmosphere, sort of like going to a music festival but not having a ticket. just political tailgating

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
who is we?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
sometimes i walk through doors when they’re still closed and it hurts

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
who?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
sounds like a bad person

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
only cowards are afraid of trash in trucks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Oneiros posted:

i think we can all agree this is a dumb rear end probe tho

all probes are bad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im running on a platform against all bans and probes.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
all post history will be cleansed in a CRIP presidency

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i cant risk dissenting opinions

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im going to the eagles club tonight to drink through all this and stay off the internet

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cold on a Cob posted:

wait, i thought this was the hellraiser franchise thread, named after the eighth entry in the franchise where we talk about all our favourite hellraiser moments

:cenobite:

i bought an album that came in the mail the other day and the distro always throws in some random old trading card. this time it was a hellraiser 3 card

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i voted for rms

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Oneiros posted:

whiskey sours help a lot ime

i should've gotten whiskey for tonight instead of two hearted ale

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Jonny 290 posted:

my ex just called me asking for my help buying a gun, but on the other hand, i have shells 'n cheese and shake 'n bake pork chops cooking. so nobody can say if election night is good or not

dont be phil hartman

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

President Beep posted:

seriously. gently caress that place. gently caress you too, michigan. get your poo poo together.

MI owns

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lollin' at all this again

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

you loving americans are just loving horny to get murdered by fascists

i mean, tbh, no matter what happens, i'll be fine.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’ve been telling you loving people for years

This isn’t about personal or material conditions

This is about cultural war

We’ve been in a civil war for years now.

The chuds have already signaled via Covid-19 that they’ll sacrifice as many of their own as they need to win.

your replying to me like this matters at all to me.

none of this poo poo will hurt me. my life will not change at all.

i'm just here for the ride.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
people who report poo poo are like the pmrc of posting.

get a nice suit with big shoulder pads and pretend you're important.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
subscribe to paul harrell

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You’re a sociopath

yes.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1324204296733425665

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://thehardtimes.net/culture/well-regulated-militia-misses-election-after-getting-lost-in-corn-maze-for-three-days/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/Ellis_Samizdat/status/1324124629271777282