Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

wow maybe the rude teens are better than we thought

hopefully they touch on theory occasionally. communism started off as pamphlets for 19th century machine touchers so it's not impossible if they want to keep poo poo short form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Hah now i dont have to pay property taxes i just have to work for free as a land manager for 35 acres until i die take that LEFTISTS

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

with trump gone we can return to our obama era cavilierness about using stairs

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

carry on then posted:

i have definitely tried to skip housekeeping but one time they wound up calling the room saying if they didn't do turndown management would be getting involved.

sucks.

I know a lot of places required it at least every three days thanks to the las vegas shooting

lol remember when a chud shot 500 people killing like 90 and it was just "well we don't know how these things happen"

just like the christmas day bombing

and soon to be the atlanta murders

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i was walking down plaza road in ih highland ranch and they were advertising new construction. for 750k you can get a condo with an amazing view of 470 and some mystery federal government lab with a lot of ominous signs on the fence

fart simpson posted:

lol if you don’t have $150,000 in the bank

i did then i bought a house what a loving self own on my part

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

robert levenson only committed the crime of going alone to an iranian resort as a former spook specializing in trying to overthrow iran. they had no reason to arrest him.

PokeJoe posted:

Beeps posting missionaries. You can get a free meal but you have to listen to an hour of beeping

you too can have riches beyond your wildest imagination. you only need to turn on the monitor of your mind. my 18 lesson beepcademy will teach you how to do that for only 39 easy payments of 99.99.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Stereotype posted:

there needs to be some middle ground between nasa, which is mired in political infighting and drowning in bureaucracy; and space-x, which is a rich man's vanity project that has no clear meaningful goal and a complete lack of any oversight or introspection.

theres ULA with the crystal clear goal of making it easier to drone people

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

the worst thing about these phoenix lawn people is they could have a lawn full of sugaros and other, cooler cacti, but no they want a lovely brown lawn that they flood with poop water (my postes) every few days

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

i want to add that the distance and crowd side at progressive field is about par for the late 80's density of municipal stadium lol
bring back the pillars u cowards

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

All my dogs have died peacefully and painlessly from autoerotic asphyxiation.

drat you taught your dogs how to use a belt

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Chris Knight posted:

saw a banner for a pierogi fundraiser thingy over at the Ukrainian Orthodox Church yesterday

you should get them those babushkas make a mean 'rogi

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lmao you couldnt take phones into the sorting facilities when i worked there 15 years ago im not suprised you still cant

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lmao the philly police department sent out a mass mailing asking everyone to sign a form supporting quality of life policing (ie tazing people for spitting in the streets)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

graph posted:

yeah toledo is freaking out

the only solution is to blockade everything west of lorain. time to cut ohios losses and throw nw ohio to the wolves.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

graph posted:

eh cast loco off too

if were moving east blow all the bridges over rocky river valley. bradstreets landing park was great till they sold half of it for condos so enjoy the covid hellstate of toledo westsiders

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

there are probably so many think tank ghouls freaking out that we can do healthcare stuff for free

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

The worst part about owning a crow bar is they try to pay you with buttons and bits of string

:hmmyes:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

grim

100% not surprised that's the best trumbull has to offer

lmao #voltagevalley

i spent way to much time in warren in my life though

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

eyyyyy im libelin over here gabagool

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a particular brand of Philadelphia chud that makes the rural ones here look tame and these tweets are hitting that on all cylinders

northeast philly: not even once

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Stringent posted:

lol, "i learned english from listening to joe rogan's show" is probably a sentence i will hear in my lifetime

ok class repeat after me

“Check”

“out”

“this”

“Go”

“rill”

“a”

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

graph posted:

none of the city cops live here, they all live in parma and drive pickups

it was required until about 2000ish when the statehouse made a big show of banning the practice because columbus was fine without it cleveland should let their cops have freedom

they all immediately moved to the suburbs

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Stringent posted:

, makework jobs to keep unemployment low are perfectly common

this would solve so many of americas problems but we would much rather our cities look like poo poo and government functions are hideously understaffed because otherwise number/republicans would be upset

makework is only allowed for failchilds

could you imagine having two people at each subway stop whose only job is to help people and cleanup litter? absurd!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

he became a good friend of trump real fast he's totally on cocaine nowadays

(also like all evangelicals redemption stories he probably never did crack)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

my first game purchase was duke nukem 1 on a 5 inch floppy at a rite aid

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

graph posted:

dont troll

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Fabricated posted:

sorry but I've been staring at this for like 5 minutes

https://twitter.com/dieDoktor/status/1389990535117557761?s=20

no front door because thats only for servants to enter through

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

President Beep posted:

lol. it’s me, i’m the mortgage hero

so he started payin and hes never gonna stop
got to keep on paying or theyll take the roof on top

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

a place by my office does the awesome tripa tacos but there is no way in hell they are any good for you. good way to just feel like passing out all afternoon

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lol one of the local “cash 4 houses” signs is done in child handwriting font and says “my mommy buys houses for cash!”

buy my houses for cash daddy 💦 💦 💦

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

this is some in the loop poo poo

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

fart simpson posted:

im married to a chinese national and we live in china together

i sleep in a big country with my wife

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

dang if that guy has the otter or tiger plates hell get away scott free

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

whats pittsburgh

a miserable pile of bridges

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i wasn’t really taught to not have a credit card just that my parents were constantly on the edge of bankruptcy die to credit card debt until my father stopped taking engineering jobs in ohio and suddenly his money problems went away

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

ah yes, "country life"

please for the love of god someone buy our disintegrating boomer palaces

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

spankmeister posted:

Oh and of course a Facebook group was created to support him, which as of yesterday evening already had 20.000 members.

three sig figs seems like overkill when just counting people

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

fart simpson posted:

ive never had a bloomin onion but tbh they look pretty good

they are but 70% of the time they overcook them

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Kazinsal posted:

60 degrees is friggin cold for an indoor temperature what the heck bernster

old man from vermont likes the cold

Adbot