Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jawdins posted:

Five long years, he wore this watch on his wrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm happy to tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Imagine someone that had photoshop posted an image of the skinless dad from Hellraiser 2 writing "I'm in Heaven" in his own blood on the wall.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Son of a gun. He kept smiling that drat smile. Made me watch him...suck the helium out of my balloon.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Each night when I return the taxi to the garage, I have to vacuum the crumbs off the back seat. Some nights I scape off the gum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a couple of certified, pipe-laying plumbers, who'll go to work on this home here with a pair of pliers and a socket wrench.