Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The deal with these was that you could open all of these buttons and thus pull them off in a second. AFAIK they are known as stripper pants in the US, but here in germany they are still refered to all "Schnellficker Hosen" or fast loving pants, because, well, you could.

Please share other clothing that has either not withstood the test of time or was just dumb to begin with.
Aren't all pants fast loving pants. I can drop trou about as fast as you could stripper pants those off and when you're done you just pull your pants up instead of have to assemble the worst post sex puzzle imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I'm trying to think of slow loving pants and I can't do it. For most of human history our pants have been designed to go from peeing, pooping, or loving and back to wearing pants in 5 seconds. Pants are inherently fast loving.

This made me think of jumpsuits though which are pajamas you're allowed to wear to work and can be dumb depending on context. They have pant legs and are a little harder to fast gently caress in but they're also pajamas you can wear while doing mechanic stuff to a car or being a union electrician. The reason they are dumb is because of people like the Soylent guy who isn't a cool blue collar person and in fact seems incompatible with the jumpsuits he's obsessed with, evidenced by the fact he's trying to figure out how to not poop because he probably dislikes how hard it is to poop while wearing a jumpsuit.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Fashion is dumb as gently caress and is helping to destroy the planet. We should all wear jumpsuits with lots of pockets. A light cotton one for warmer temperatures and a heavier one for winter. Thermal underwear if it gets real cold. Plus we can customize it with patches/buttons. gently caress fashion so hard I hate shopping for clothes.
The clothing line in the mock budgets in highschool home ec is some candles budget poo poo, agreed.

We can still have nice things as long as we better recognize clothes are a durable good. But since you're such a jumpsuit enthusiast maybe you can demonstrate for the thread the different methods of jumpsuit management when having a poop.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Pajser posted:

i really dont get the appeal of anything floor length. bell bottoms, boot cuts, jncos, just why?

wtf do you when it's raining?
If you haven't seen a flock of goths tip toeing around puddles and leeping like ballerinas you missed an important piece of the 2000s.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

twistedmentat posted:

You should not be allowed to wear one of those until you've has at least 6 beers.
I don't know who you've seen wearing those but this doesn't seem like it'd limit any of the usual suspects.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Delta-Wye posted:

Separate Your Goods To Feel Good
With Dual Pouch technology, each part of your anatomy has its own space. The support pouch provides independent lift for your byob, and the front pouch will provide enough space for your fyad. No more stickiness, no more readjusting. Feeling cool and fresh after trying them.
Very glad the model name is printed across the elastic so if I ever need to reach above my head while wearing a t shirt everybody knows my balls and dick are safely lifted and separated by my underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The_Continental posted:

While I cannot begin to relate to the body-image stuff that many women are subject to; the bad quality fast fashion trend has hit men's clothing as well. I used to have some really specific brand loyalties, and was willing to pay a bit more for something I would only have to buy once (or at least only every few years). It used to be a simple fact that men's clothes were made well. That's changed big time and I'm worried that as once serious workwear/sport brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Russel, and Champion get annexed into the "street fashion" sphere, their quality will drop as well.
Maybe you can help me, do you know how to buy thick denim jeans that aren't weird loving expensive raw denim bullshit?

Used to be you'd go to the department store and get a pair of jeans that last a decade and now they are like blue dyed cotton hospital gowns sewn into jean form.