Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where SHOULD College GameDay have been held this week?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky/Auburn 7 24.14%
Louisville/Pittsburgh 2 6.90%
Army/Cincinnati 4 13.79%
another game 4 13.79%
No, Florida State/Miami (FL) is fine 12 41.38%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
UAB and USA both have medical schools. They're real, I promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I've seen a few articles discussing Florida's chances at a national title this season. And so I await an opening day loss against Ole Miss.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Gators are cool and good.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I was out doing dad stuff and didn't get to watch the games. KState did God's work. Florida can score some points. :allears:

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Ark just scored first against #4 Georgia lol

Franks :cheers:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

No one expects LSU to contend. They were the epitome of a loaded veteran team last season.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Gary Danielson did exactly one good thing and it was correctly arguing that UF should be in the 2006 BCS title game ahead of Michigan. Everything else is poo poo.

Where would we be without his Keys to the Game?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

Just to bring up the talking point way too soon, like years too soon- are we going to look back on 2019 LSU the same way we do at 2010 Auburn?

God I hope so.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

I have not fully come to grips with Mike Leach: Mississippi State head coach. They've played ugly football my whole life until now.

I doubt Leach will be as successful as Mullen in Starkville.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

F. Franks 17/33, 190 yards, 5.8 AVG, 1 TD, 2 INT

He hasn't missed a beat.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

that's bullcrap

The QB even had an "oh poo poo" look on his face as it fell out of his grip.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

lamentable dustman posted:

First game in the SEC and Leech gets the passing record lol

The Egg Bowl is BACK.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Raku posted:

The thing that's hosed up about me is that this is the only kind of game I can enjoy without horrible anxiety

Victory disease. I've never had quite as bad a case of it, but I do remember it from the Tebow years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Hahahah Vandy has two players named "Orji".

https://youtu.be/K99OWlAWeN4