Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pet island?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Not sure. Pet Island had mods that actually killed/mistreated many of their animals. Any mods here secretly torturing and murdering wrestlers?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the same island. got renamed

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Wrestlers get tested worse than most animals

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
pet island was very rude to me when i asked them for help picking out a tarantula, and i will never forgive them

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tato posted:

Not sure. Pet Island had mods that actually killed/mistreated many of their animals. Any mods here secretly torturing and murdering wrestlers?

We briefly made Benoit a mod but we don't talk about that anymore.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Seth Rollins posted:

pet island was very rude to me when i asked them for help picking out a tarantula, and i will never forgive them

Did u buy one I love my tarantula friend

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

post animals being suplexed

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
fight island is actually a peninsula

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/508470830981218304

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Suplex Liberace posted:

Did u buy one I love my tarantula friend

yes i got a venezeulan sun tiger, no thanks to pet island.

seriously i went in for advice in the invertebrate thread and they said "you should already know what tarantula to get. if you don't know what sort of tarantula you want then you shouldn't buy one." they can get bitten by a tarantula, as far as i'm concerned.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

good im very glad to hear that i hope you and you spider have good times

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I like axolotls personally

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i just checked, and they don't even have a tarantula thread anymore. seems like everyone was tired of their poo poo, frankly. farankuly.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pet island, at least when I first joined, was the kind of place where you'd unironically see posts like this

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

fight island is a state of mind

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

NienNunb posted:

Pet island, at least when I first joined, was the kind of place where you'd unironically see posts like this

"listen here, cum-slut" is a lot.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The rowdy roughnecks of pet isle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Was there a follow up to this where someone let that moron know that CGI exists?