Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

hifi posted:

I like mathieu and i'm glad he got healthy but the chip on his shoulder with regards to the cardinals is ridiculous

I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion and people will poo poo on me for the rest of my life but while Mathieu is cool and an amazing and versatile player, if he was half as good as he thinks/acts/speaks like he is, he would be Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu and Rod Woodson rolled into a single player. It annoys me because I'm a big baby

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Sep 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was just looking for an excuse to post that

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I came for the bortles god dammit

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I think proclaiming yourself the victor by two whole touchdowns is kinda disingenuous when the ravens shot themselves in the foot thru the dick on their last possession and weren't able to kick a field goal because of the score and the time left in the game. This is more of an observation about garbage time and the statistical chances of scoring than a football opinion.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion and people will poo poo on me for the rest of my life but while Mathieu is cool and an amazing and versatile player, if he was half as good as he thinks/acts/speaks like he is, he would be Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu and Rod Woodson rolled into a single player. It annoys me because I'm a big baby

I thought he was that in 2015 although looking at the stats I don't know how AV on pfr works for safeties. But he was really good back then.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Mystic Stylez posted:

I like confident and brash players compared to the quiet do-your-job lunch pail guys, but we are all different and that’s okay

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I like confident and brash players compared to the quiet do-your-job lunch pail guys, but we are all different and that’s okay

I like both of them to be honest I just don't know why Mathieu annoys me lol

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
He is extremely active on Twitter and looks around for a new chip on his shoulder constantly

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I legit think teams without an all world defense need to just onside kick all the time against mahomes.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

I like both of them to be honest I just don't know why Mathieu annoys me lol

https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/1310969571344605185

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Let's Go Brett Rypien!!!!!!!!

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

, eat hot chip and lie

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://twitter.com/KahunaMed/status/1311135933677404162

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

adaz posted:

Probably a criticism of hte fact he was a McVeigh-like hire like most of those that year.

Might want to check the spelling on that name, there...

Alaois posted:

I know Rodgers throws bombs but that's a harsh comparison I think

Tossing Ryder trucks