Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hello, I'm a bitter hate filled misanthrope who thinks the world is ending around me, my friends and family oblivious to the world the way it is.

This sucks. I have a feeling I'm not the only one that feels like this. Don't post like this here, because this is the c-spam nice thread.

Rules

- Be nice to your fellow goons, give out compliments, say thanks for good posts, generally be supportive
- Seriously, be nice. You have an entire subforum for doomposting and irony jokes
- Have good vibes. Don't talk about terrible things, or how dumb libs are, or whatever
- irony free zone, feelings start here ---> ---------------

Let's try and start off with appreciation for our fellow goons.

Personally, I like to thank Prestor Jane for really making me consider how small groups radicalize and grow, and I think she's proven more and more right. I hope she's doing alright. Additionally, I'd like to say that the trans community in c-spam and SA more broadly is excellent, caring, and always happy to talk through a scared egg until she's a wizened sage, wielder of gender. Finally, I know I can come off rather strongly, and I do apologize to those I've alienated in the past, but this is a good place and you are good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

politely borrowing the second post in case I or someone else needs it later

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Dr. Wright posted:

my feelings are gently caress this stupid bullshit and gently caress you.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope things get better. :)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Dr. Wright posted:

if things were getting better i wouldn't feel this way. you and i both know they're not.

I didn't say that things are getting better, but rather I hope things change. I wouldn't try to tell you otherwise, even if we don't talk much.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'

This is very good advice, I need to follow it myself. :blush:

Crusty Nutsack posted:

oooh I like this thread

T-man we haven't interacted much but when we have, you have been a very considerate person while also being a total snark monster and I love that combo! thanks for starting this thread.

Thank you! I decided to make more threads since the first two worked out and seem to have a steady little group.

Dr. Wright posted:

you're right. i just hate this world and feel so incredibly powerless. i'm sorry.

No worries, and believe me, I feel that too. We'll more powerful together, so let's :justpost:. :hfive:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Cspam always comes together when there's big news, and I'm proud of that.