Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014

pixaal posted:

stay near the toilet.

I'm at the point where this is just generally good advice. If you think about it there's only like a 25 year window of relative toilet independence in most lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Cyril Sneer posted:

Okay its been a few hours and no weird shits yet. I think I'm in the clear?

Unless its brain worms.

Not making GBS threads weird is a sign of brain worms, if you are making GBS threads regular go to the emergency room as this is the worst symptom you could have

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Jose Oquendo posted:

I remember a thread on GBS from a while back where some startup was selling unfiltered lake/river water at hilariously inflated prices. Anyone remember that or have the link?

raw water was the trend/gimmick's name if you wanna google it.
It lasted probably less than a year in I wanna say 2018. I actually know someone at a tech company whose boss was stupid enough to keep the office stocked with it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
imagine hydrating yourself with the microplastics of a thousand freepers; you're living this life, why are you doing this to yourself? why won't you let us help you? let us embrace your pulsating mass and aid you in your rebirth as a cosmonaut who does not drink river waters with gaiety

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
double down on it. drink more bug water

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You have drunk the living waters of youth, let the microorganisms rejoice

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
STATUS UPDATE: 12 hours later and no diarrhea poop.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
When I read the title I thought you were swimming and accidentally swallowed some. You never accidentally swallow a small amount of lake water, it’s always some huge mouthful that stretches out your esophagus and hurts like a motherfucker.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Always swim in reactor coolant lakes, there's no chance of that there

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
@glenn Quebec

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

In Oklahoma/Texas our lakes are 99% fracking fluid and it's fine.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Your organs will fail one by one over the next 6 months OP. :rip:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I drank from a pond at the top of a mountain today. The dog started drinking out of it and I though that's a darn good idea. Mighty refreshing pond water.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://youtu.be/ddDgCDRHIM0

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
You probably drank some sea cum fukin gross

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

My puppy had giardia when she was 8 weeks old and I spent an entire week sleeping on the couch next to her as she needed to go squirt out the most heinous liquid poo poo that you’ve ever seen every 90 minutes. It was so weird, her rear end even made an entirely different noise, like what I imagine a rhinoceros laughing to sound like. Not one bit of poo poo was excreted in the house though, and for that I am thankful, or else I likely would’ve got it myself (as well as the rest of my family).

Subscribe for more dog making GBS threads stories.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

do you have one about your dog making GBS threads on or in or even under your bed?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My uncle got an amoeba from lake water once and it still effects him almost ten years later lol. Good going OP lol

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

My uncle got an amoeba from lake water once and it still effects him almost ten years later lol. Good going OP lol

How does it effect him?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Amoebas are notorious prank callers.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ruined his credit score after he co-signed on a used car for the amoeba and it ran off on him

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Icochet posted:

How does it effect him?

His digestive system is all kinds of hosed up and he can't process a lot of foods. He also fatigues easier and has cognitive problems (not as major, but has some odd memory issues and gaps).

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

His digestive system is all kinds of hosed up and he can't process a lot of foods. He also fatigues easier and has cognitive problems (not as major, but has some odd memory issues and gaps).

Ah. Sounds really bad.

In hindsight don't drink the loving water op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What if OP drank the water and got an amoeba but OP's immune system and/or stomach acids are so powerful it destroyed the amoeba before it could destroy OP's bowels

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
You don't get amoebas from drinking lake water you get them by snorting that poo poo like an aqua junkie

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
what idiot goes to a new cottage and drinks the water without asking?

how rich are you that you say cotty and have only been to cottages with potable tap water. just the worst. you on lake jo or Rousseau? fite me in huntsville Kevin o Leary. 3pm.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
blastin' rear end whips rear end

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Sorry op, get your affairs in order.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Unless OP ended up with diarrhea so extreme it killed him so he couldn't post more, we are looking at a rare thing in GBS: A thread about a goon not making GBS threads himself.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'm still rooting for him to poo poo his pants

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/bPwVOggUp4M

THE SOUP THAT WANTS

naem fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Sep 26, 2020

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Giardia AKA beaver fever.

Beaver fever sounds hot but it really isn't.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Cyril Sneer posted:

STATUS UPDATE: 12 hours later and no diarrhea poop.

Which lake and where is the tapwater being pulled from? There are lakes so deep and clean and clear you can drink from it with no treatment, like Horsefly lake. Others, where they are a little bit warmer, not so much.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why do they call it horsefly lake?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

OP is going to morph in to a pegasus.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Giardia AKA beaver fever.

Beaver fever sounds hot but it really isn't.

at a family cottage I went to as a kid people would occasionally get a mystery illness known only as "the itch" that we think came from beaver fleas

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

You don't get amoebas from drinking lake water you get them by snorting that poo poo like an aqua junkie

Yeah if any went up ur nose OP you could get naegleria amoeba which uh, kills you in bad ways

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-eating-amoeba-naegleria-fowleri-florida-teen-dies-family-says/

It shows up in the news once every couple months, it's everywhere and once it's dug in you are a goner

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The chances of inhaling an amoeba into your brains are basically like winning a lottery, keep drinking op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

prom candy posted:

at a family cottage I went to as a kid people would occasionally get a mystery illness known only as "the itch" that we think came from beaver fleas

That gave me the willies for some reason.