Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Retribution member are you a mark for
Mace
Slapjack
T-bar
View Results

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sami is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Roman sitting on a couch with his back to the screen looking at it over his shoulder is peak WWE

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why did Paul have to go out into the hallway when they clearly had a camera crew in the locker room

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cole doesn't understand why Corbin has an issue with rapists

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Are they not allowed to say kimura unless Brock is doing it or something? Riddle clearly goes for kimura, Graves: He's going for an armbar!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wait so does the fiend power her up or mess her up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao that piped in OOOOOOHHHHHH

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wish they'd at least bring Alexa's old Freddy Krueger gear back if they're going this route

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Tribal Chief is such a bad nickname and I've been a Roman stan for years

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

which uso is the jannetty?

also I like the alexa ragdoll, personally

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Power Windows posted:

The drunk driving one

I mean if you're saying Jannetty was the Jannetty because of rampant drug use, then welp uhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It was also a shot at Shawn ;)