Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
gently caress, shouldn't have rushed in this thread out of excitement at seeing fellow DDaW goons before finishing the first season. Quite a few moments are ruined for me now. Guys, the spoiler tags are here for a reason :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Feeling so proud of this community right now.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Getting started with my fan novelization of the first season. No creativity liberties taken, no corners cut, every single in-game conversation faithfully rendered, no self aware "tee hee" bullcrap either, the characters and even the narrator are taking the events in with the severity they heckin deserve. Basically, it will be DDaW ready to be consumed when you don't have any audio players nearby, and all for the price of a cuppa Joe's :cheers:
If anyone ITT could help spread the word, I'd be thankful. Temporarily (hopefully) banned from the discord and subreddit at the moment.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Really enjoyed the last episode, but I was a bit worried for Slater. I heard him opening at least 6 cans. Hmmmm, ARLD much? He briefly talked about it for 20 seconds on the August 2nd's episode, not to mention he's made way too many mentions of gastritis over the year for me to believe they're just jokes (Just a few examples on February 14th and April 17th off the top of my head, but there's more). And he was feeling very cranky and aggressive at the very end, I thought he was gonna have a stroke. Thom, if you're here, please consider calling an ambulance next time this happens. Also, give us a sign everything is well, he hasn't tweeted in the past 14 hours. :ohdear:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
WELP, Slater blocked me on twitter due to my DMs :shobon: This probably means he's well, though, so I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Farg posted:

Gotta apologize for my earlier comment gang this is a great p'cast

THOM? :stare:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Did you see his tweets trying to get his twitter followers to convince Travis to join him? So loving cringe. Yikerinos. I seriously hope Travis doesn't fall for the dark side.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
The cashier at the supermarket smiled a bit when she heard my "Alexander the Great beer belch" sms ringtone, I think she was trying to hold back laughter and everything but didn't want to reveal she was in "the know". This show is growing, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
I get that they had to cancel the Christmas based stuff with all the covid hoax nonsense going on, but are they seriously not gonna have a "Best of 2020" podcast to end the year either? Last year's was insane and the main reason why I stuck around with them. The brand new 48 hours of content really got me through that miserable Christmas season. The discord is dead as gently caress, too, only had like seven replies in the past 24 hours. This sucks.