Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Is there any way to downloda the patreon episodes for free? I'd sign up but things are a little tight at the moment haha :D

E: def will when i get next month's paycheck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Paladinus posted:

I liked early episodes, but later on it became very apparent that a lot of the banter is scripted, and I suspect they are not even drunk for the most of it. You can literally google Hans's real name, and see that he had to attend AA meetings after a DUI, so if he still drinks, or the boys drink around him, it'd be kind of weird. Props to them for powering through tough times, of course. There are still some funny bits, but it kind of ruined it for me. The magic is just not there anymore.

Shut up r-word. Stop listening if you don't like it and get.out.of this.thread!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

pog boyfriend posted:

the bonus patreon episode slater dmed was hilarious but it is 100% going to get taken down given the huge backlash already on twitter, people are trying to cancel slater for it and hes actually logged off steam. definitely save this one if you havent already. but uh, if you know anyone related to columbine do not listen to this one

Its dumb. Columbine was like 30 years ago, those people need to grow some thicker skin imo. :rolleyes:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Surprised they're still planning that live Festivus Special in December, anyone else gonna go?