Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

doesn't the southern hemisphere have spring when the rest of the world has fall and vice versa?

like, your easter should probably pretty much be halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cpJVQkClBU

The Voice of Labor

oh yeah, do you have corn mazes? a good corn maze totally makes it

The Voice of Labor

quote:

Using alcohol or drugs, which can cloud judgement and increase risky behaviors

the cdc is basically saying up yours byob

The Voice of Labor

we should, as a community, watch over the garden wall together.

The Voice of Labor

I always give out durian candy and fisherman's friends. I call it the "get off my lawn" mix

The Voice of Labor

with the peanuts and nightmare before christmas, it's weird how a commercial property ends up being the face of a holiday. I wonder if that happens in other countries.

The Voice of Labor

the ~hOrRoRs~ of small town america

The Voice of Labor

-politic warning-

the people who "march in protest" by driving dumbly big trucks around also trick or treat by driving their kids around in the same dumbly big trucks. that is the new evolution in american suckiness. walking for any reason is now passe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

Chewbecca posted:

You can't drive for trick or treating, surely :psyduck:

you shouldn't drive for trick or treating as it defeats the raison d'etre of the activity which is seeing your neighbors/what they are up to and allowing the olds of the neighborhood to delight in the youths of the neighborhood.

american gentrification and separation of neighborhoods along class lines has made it a long standing tradition to drive out to the rich neighborhoods, but that's more a grassroots wealth redistribution thing and you still associate with your neighbors, just you do it in a different neighborhood.

cruising around town and stopping on a door to door basis is 2020 hyperatomization bizarreness and a really ominous portend of post covid/political stratification american "society"