Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Here I come to save the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't care for anime

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote taste for being horny for animes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote sal for trying to teach me about anime

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone tell me who to vote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote dick I'm working today so I'll be in and out and I don't know if I'll check in before the end of the day

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That was a pretty sudden swing with no real explanation, I'd buy it if yami was loved and just asleep or something

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Here let's just find out ##vote db

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

For clarity, because the timing was confusing. The day did not end by a hammer. The day ended because the deadline was reached without enough votes to secure an execution.

This makes it pretty clear its not lynchproof at least. Loved would fit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I still don’t get why people swung to yank in the first place

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Squiggly yeah I don't buy that at all. Squiggly almost certainly covering for db there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Covering for what? I'm pushing him for answers none of you are even mentioning

I mean swinging the vote to yami yesterday off of him. Your explanation for that makes no sense at all and just reads like someone who was hoping to manipulate town and assumed they wouldn't notice. They usually don't to be fair but you got caught on this one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Ok, so lunch-proof is less applicable how?

Because the mod confirmed it wasn’t that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

For clarity, because the timing was confusing. The day did not end by a hammer. The day ended because the deadline was reached without enough votes to secure an execution.

Again, amni explicitly states here that there was no hammer. Even if yamI was execute-proof, there’s a hammer But no kill. If there’s a governor, there’s a hammer but no kill.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I literally did all this work last night I don't know why we are retreading this ground

People listen to me more, I’m very likable. Star quality charisma.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Dead Cow, Sandwolf, RF, and Steak were left off the Yami vote. I'm going to re-read interactions with these players.

What sort of conclusions are you hoping to find there?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So we're just going to start mass claiming D2 now?

Regardless I believe grandi, and gulag isn't going to convince us of anything so may as well ##vote gulag

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also whoever said lightning rod, keep in mind steak claimed a roleblock so it's either him or there isn't one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

I was going to let people get any last words in since deadline is a day away still, but I'm fine to hammer

No let’s leave it, all lurk all day tomorrow, and then inexplicably switch to someone else at the last minute!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Anyway, is steak a red herring or am I expected to believe that scum didn't give their scum team powers

You think scum gave him a power and then gave the same power to the cop?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Gulag didn't have that power according to his flip so it's interesting he'd claim that he had the power to give PGO to someone

I'm guessing that someone might be town, which means there's a rolecop who knew about that power

Additionally, steak targeted sal, not grandi. So what does that have to do with steak being targeted by his scum buddy gulag n1?

RF are you scum

Steak also said he got the pgo power what are you on aboit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think it's db/Squiggly but tbh I haven't been in 3 games at once in a long time and I may be mixing things up, going to try and reread everything tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This is a particularly stupid flavour argument. Are people actually trying to use it as some gotcha on grandi?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because at that point he'd already claimed Tracker and eventually someone was going to go "hey Sal who did you track?"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Steak this just feels like you making a mistake and then being totally unable to admit you’re wrong. “I wouldn’t do it this way ergo you’re scum”

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

and no, i dont believe a townie would vote the person the mod SAID IS TOWN based on.... im sorry what is sal's case? RF can you explain it

It’s obviously just a messenger role so it’s meaningless. Especially when we already have a cop. Your lies are usually better

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I'm going to clear some stuff up because I've already done about as much good with this role as I can. I'm Mizuki and I teach people Taijutsu, which roleblocks them that night and then gives them a PGO ability.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Taste if you try to make a flavour case on me I will put a curse on you and your next 3 generations

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Steak couldn't have targeted you with a message and impersonated me. So you'd have to be scum buddies with him, or there's a scum with the impersonator ability already

Or the other scum has the messenger ability

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And just to be clear I gave Steak the PGO ability N1 so don't cop him or anything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I want to see what happens ##vote steak

If grandi is blocked tonight we'll know to kill Squiggly tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

##vore sal

This is a better vote

If steak is scum, sal has to be scum

If steak isn't scum and is actually mod confirmed town, sal could still be scum

Unless the other scum sent the message. Which you agreed was possible like an hour ago

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

There is no way in hell Steak's mod confirmed town. I don't buy that as anything other than a messenger role.
For there to be some kind of proxy cop that would mean Grandi is lying and handed us Gulag for no real reason. Or we have two cops which is mega unlikely and would mean we definitely have a godfather so it's all moot anyways

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

It isn't a second cop, it's a self cop that can project.
So it can never find scum, just as the game goes on, it confirms steak as town to more and more people. In theory.

That's even dumber. Although it's a pretty good role to give to steak lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dead Cow posted:

If you don't buy it as anything other than a messenger role, then you would have to say that Sal is lying

Why? Sal is saying that he got a message saying Steak is town. That's what a messenger role would do

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well wtf then

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't know if I feel good about DB but I can hammer if we're done. I'd definitely feel worse switching with a few hours left

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or not

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandi do you think there was no scum kill last night? I didn't think my jutsu killed both people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Figured I'd use it as more of a town rb at this point, and apparently it worked ##vote hum