Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

My memory of the seventh season is really shaky and I'm not sure I ever saw, or at least remembered the finale. In fact, I forgot most of the series and it's a lot easier to have everything broken down like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

For some reason my memory of Paul's idea was screwy. I thought he'd come up with some kind of Art Deco Hermes thing and forgotten to write it down. It's a lot better that the idea is unsaid, but apparently I just assumed it'd be something like that and my memory cemented it as established.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Part of me wants to start watching again, but I just don't have the time. Also, these breakdowns are amazing and I still go back to the Wire and Sopranos threads when I need to decompress.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember what happens after Lucky Strike leaves.