Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoshee
May 6, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I gotta say though, opening the episode with Jonesy's POV to presumably make the viewer think it was Don having a heart attack or something is kinda lame and gimmicky.

This episode goes directly with the next so I never thought about it by itself before. But just from reading your writeup I would say that the very first and last scenes address this strange POV choice. The audience is meant to think they know Don's POV in the first scene but are shown to be wrong and by the last scene they bluntly tell you that Don doesn't even know who he is.

I've been looking forward to you getting to this season since the start because I think it might be the richest for your writeup style. Also, Bob is my friend too and he's very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU