Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

itry posted:

brb, finding a random hand in the street to shove a ring into.

get this: you have two

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

hi everybody. first of all, thanks for all the great smilies. i didn't know what to expect with this thread, but there are some A+ contributions here that will definitely see use on the forums.

it's really busy for the mods and admins right now, so it's not a good time to close this thread and hand off the smilies.

however, i'd like to close this puppy down on 26th of October. one month is normal for telethons, imho.

between now and then, i'll be checking all the existing smilies for compliance with smilie requirements, and i might make another smiley or two myself.

everybody please check the op to make sure i haven't missed/misquoted anything, and if you have any smiley ideas percolating, go ahead and send them along. :justsmiley:

itry

Any plans to send the thread on a forums wide cruise?

Prof. Crocodile posted:

everybody please check the op to make sure i haven't missed/misquoted anything, and if you have any smiley ideas percolating, go ahead and send them along. :justsmiley:

Up to date smilies for :run: and :gaming:

owlhawk911

itry posted:

Any plans to send the thread on a forums wide cruise?

Up to date smilies for :run: and :gaming:

drat that second one is a deep cut

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

blaise rascal posted:

Can we please make the rotating banana coin from donkey kong country 2 into a smilie? https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/donkeykong/images/4/47/Banana_Coin.gif/revision/latest?cb=20190120022040
Please, someone help me achieve this. Words cannot describe how much I need :bananacoin: in my life. Here, I've made a cropped version on imgur

If it absolutely has to be 25 pixels tall, you can use this one instead:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Jenny Agutter

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I’m super excited at the turnout, although I think a few of them will have to be shrunken down to fit the required size (25x90?)

Anyone who can provide formal guidance about smilies, such as size and file format? I’m just skimming what I know from random qcs threads. :shrug:

:smilie:

Prof. Crocodile

this is the most confusing fortune cookie fortune i've ever seen in my life, it says:
  • 10kb max
  • max size is 90 x 25 pixels
  • supported filed types are gif, png, and jpeg

itry

I managed to lower the square :hotsauce: to 7kb (down from 23kb) in case it's really 10kb max.

Edit: :run: height is 50p... if the height limit is 25p then it will look like this

Edit: :discourse: is 65x48 btw (and so is :crabcourse:) so I don't think those limits are set in stone

itry fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 14, 2020

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

itry posted:

I managed to lower the square :hotsauce: to 7kb (down from 23kb) in case it's really 10kb max.

Edit: :run: height is 50p... if the height limit is 25p then it will look like this

Edit: :discourse: is 65x48 btw (and so is :crabcourse:) so I don't think those limits are set in stone

all of your smilies are awesome :love:

itry

Chewbecca posted:

There could probably be :vagina1: and :vagina2: if that's what you're asking

I say throw your hat into the vagina itry!

Or make a Spoonville smilie :pray:

Concept:

I think the spork looks better

Luvcow posted:

all of your smilies are awesome :love:

pseudorandom

Unless anyone has any comments, this is my submission for :vagina:

Goons Are Gifts

I think I missed a few coins here, didn't I? Gonna go through them later!

Prof. Crocodile

pseudorandom posted:

Unless anyone has any comments, this is my submission for :vagina:

what a lovely vagina!

itry

Plopped something for :trashed: (11kb) (6kb)

BYOB theme doesn't work too well with some of the colors

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

itry posted:

lol that's great

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

itry posted:

a true masterpiece!

itry

Joke entry for :commitment:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:haibrower: , created by Jinh

:lol:

Prof. Crocodile

itry posted:

Joke entry for :commitment:

Prof. Crocodile

ok i think i have everything updated as of the time of this post.

imma take a stab at 'ok boomer' this week, i think. will probably make another donation, too. so if anyone has any good charity ideas let me know.

nut

itry posted:

omfg good good good

Jinh

I took a swing at :skateboard:

another from a couple days ago, a request by Dope Fiend Killa G. no idea what to call it, or if it should be an emote, but even as the person who made it, i still laugh every time i see it:

also vanisher posted this and i really like it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jinh fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Oct 19, 2020

thanks so much cda <3

itry

Jinh posted:

I took a swing at :skateboard:

Slick

Jinh posted:

another from a couple days ago, a request by Dope Fiend Killa G. no idea what to call it, or if it should be an emote, but even as the person who made it, i still laugh every time i see it:

It's already in the OP under :haibrower: :v:

Jinh

itry posted:

It's already in the OP under :haibrower: :v:
lmao sweet that works!

thanks so much cda <3

Jinh

for Vegemite:

:burger: style?

or :yum: style?:

thanks so much cda <3

Prof. Crocodile

Jinh posted:

for Vegemite:

:burger: style?

or :yum: style?:

paging stoner sloth and chewbecca to this thread!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Oooh wow those are both top notch! I *think* I like the flashing one myself! Anyone else wanna weigh in?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prof. Crocodile

Jinh posted:

also vanisher posted this and i really like it

whence came this smiley? i cannot find it to link it.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Oooh wow those are both top notch! I *think* I like the flashing one myself! Anyone else wanna weigh in?

agreed, flashing one is my personal choice but they both good : ) in fact all of you smilie makers and your works are awesome!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

owlhawk911

:haibrower:

owlhawk911

:o7:

Android Blues

im immensely eager for to hit the streets. widely applicable, answers every question with a single glance, looks sick as hell

itry

:pcgaming::pcgaming:

Goons Are Gifts

These are all awesome!
I think I'm caught up on coins, I have skipped those of you who already have one in the rapsheet, just tell me if you'd like another one though! Also yell at me if I missed you, no one has to live without a coin when clearly earned. Unless you don't want one, that's also fair.

Prof. Crocodile

OK, boomers. I have drafted a smiley for 'ok boomer' and also donated to the ahisma house, a charity for abused animals--and whose processing charge is $4.20 as if they knew.

I will happily take a gold probe.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

OK, boomers. I have drafted a smiley for 'ok boomer' and also donated to the ahisma house, a charity for abused animals--and whose processing charge is $4.20 as if they knew.

:boom:

Jinh

Prof. Crocodile posted:

excellent

ok so it looks like our aussie goon friends like for :vegemite:

and I'll also make a $20 donation to RAINN as well to earn my gold probie badge.

thanks so much cda <3

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Hello i cannot draw but I humbly provide this, Telethon Funds

Prof. Crocodile

Jinh posted:

excellent
ok so it looks like our aussie goon friends like for :vegemite:

and I'll also make a $20 donation to RAINN as well to earn my gold probie badge.

Beamed posted:

Hello i cannot draw but I humbly provide this, Telethon Funds

thank you for your service!

Prof. Crocodile

i have the op updated, and the mods have a few new coins to hand out.

also, if anyone knows how to make gifs transparent in gimpy without having the layers blur together in video please tell me because i am dumb and not good at googling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

If is included, I clearly have to donate!