Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
The drone strikes championships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

CocoaNuts posted:

You prefer full-fledged invasions? Or just ignoring terrorists?

Lmao the Obama defender has logged on

When he got a bullseye on a middle eastern wedding did you cheer and shout M-M-M-MULTIKILL

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
A list of the most admired men and women of 2020, as voted for by bankers from inside a scrooge mcduck style swimming pool full of cash they were given as a reward for destroying the global economy

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

CocoaNuts posted:

There's no U.S. president without blood on his hands and there's no American president who's been perfect (despite the dipshit in office who would tell you otherwise). But Obama did a lot more good than harm, and could have accomplished even more if it weren't for Republican obstruction at every turn.

The republican obstruction was a stage show. Obama had a majority that he did nothing with until it was gone and after that it was just conveniently too hard to do anything positive or left because boo hoo the repubs are mean to me, all I can do is wage war and hand money to the insurance industry and big banks

He wasn't obstructed, he didn't WANT to do any left things and it was just an excuse

Obama was Bush Jr 2 with better marketing

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
For the sake of decorum and reaching across the aisle I am going to build a bunch of concentration camps on the border

Oh, healthcare? Oh hmm those big meanie repubs just won't let me do any healthcare for you...but how about I make you pay a fine unless you buy a worthless plan from my health insurance industry friends with a $14,000 deductible? You're welcome :) now I'm off to have a beer and a photo op with a racist cop. <3 decorum <3