Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you like rice in your burrito?
Yes
No
Goku could microwave a burrito so hot even god couldn't eat it
View Results

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
If you are going to order a burrito, do you want rice in that bad boy?

I won't post my answer yet, it's important we get this data untainted. Untainted, like a burrito without rice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Controversial opinion: I don't think even breakfast burritos should have potatoes in them, and no thx to cali style.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PTSDeedly Do posted:

Yes, what the gently caress?
Rice holds your burrito together and prevents all the hot slop from falling into your lap

What? Can I get an MS Paint diagram here please?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gary oldmans diary posted:

how long this honeypot thread gonna go on before the probations get handed out?

this is all going in enemies.xlsx as we speak

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Colonel Cancer posted:

More like a giant rolled up pizza without sauce

Wtf you put on your pizzas?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
burrito centrists smgdmfh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Where is it going to leak out from?! do you guys unwrap your whole burrito and eat it naked?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
okay sorry about that, back to business:

how do you all feel about queso in there? As opposed to like, shredded cheese

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

yikes! posted:

SA Troll Draft 2020

All right. GBS gets the first round Pick.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

super sweet best pal posted:

Slow cook a can of chili and some nacho cheese. That’s what I stuff in burritos, along with salsa verde and big chunks of shredded Mexican four cheese blend.

what brand of canned chili

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think I'm going to start canning my own burritos. Seems smart with covid going on.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

My Spirit Otter posted:

beans and especially cilantro should gently caress right off.

i dont want a chalky as gently caress dish soap tasting burrito.

no beans? NO BEANS?? NO BEANS???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Im sorry you are so broken as to not appreciate cilantro

it turns out the whole genetics thing is bullshit anyway, it plays like a .5% difference in how much you like cilantro lmao

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A buffalo chicken bacon ranch burrito should definitely have spanish rice in it. :munch:

This is the most twisted poo poo you've ever posted CB

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gary oldmans diary posted:

buffalo chicken + ranch blue cheese

now we're talking :jackbud:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

tetsuo posted:

Who told you that lie?

Cilantro is the devil's parsley and tastes exactly like soap, I stand in solidarity with my posting buds who don't want it on their taste buds.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/09/14/161057954/love-to-hate-cilantro-its-in-your-genes-and-maybe-in-your-head

basically there is some small genetic component but it's not nearly like flipping a switch between two different herbs. makes sense to me because i find cilantro delicious but can totally see the "soap" flavor.

it's also something that you wouldn't have had growing up in most of the west until relatively recently, which has to be the real cause tbh.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I prefer potatoes in burritos OP.

be ye no less acursed in my eyes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
there is an entire department of the FDA in charge of assigning the appropriate burrito/wrap/gyro label to things. unfortunately, trump shut it down :rolleyes:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Tina's used to have a pizza burrito. I ate them all the time, way cheaper than hot pockets. :rip:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The grocery store I go to just started carrying :siren: EXTRA GRANDE :siren: tortillas

going to make some burritos with soyrizo, refried black beans, queso, salsa and grilled onions. No rice in this mama jama!!!!

also making a buffalo chicken tender wrap for lunch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
That's a good analogy, it's like toppings on a pizza: so why would you put rice on a pizza :stare:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i'm excited to have the big ones because i usually like to make a bunch of burritos at once and freeze them, this size makes a great solo dinner

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

RFC2324 posted:

also worth noting the mexican market doesnt sell the giant tortillas

maybe they do did you look for "Muy Grande" instead???

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Thats because goku is basic as hell. Krillin would absolutely not put rice in his burrito and that is because he is a pimp

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the saiyans sent goku to earth because even as a baby they could tell he liked rice in his burritos

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

it's pretty good, IMHO. kinda balances out your salsas and such, good binder. who would object to such a thing???

oh nobody, just international men of mystery, world renowned philanthropists, beloved gbs mods, etc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
rice for texture? wtf.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

they don't that's a wrap

Umm hello nooblet. That is a burrito. It goes by cuisine.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

that last thing is clearly not a burrito, but a wrap. look at it?? how is the wrap so perfectly held but has no grill marks? not even the sides coloured differently as if it was shaped in a pan? and, as said, is like half rice? and comes with... dipping guac or some kind of awful neon salsa?

that's cali poo poo if i ever seen it.

That's a burrito mother fucker it's full of mexican food. And it looks good even if it has rice :colbert: STEP the gently caress down.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
While I can not respect the rice-preferrer's choice, I would die to protect their right to rice. Burritos, like pizza, have no hard rules.

However they may be reclassified as wraps or gyros if they stray outside of latin or asian cuisine. This is the law as passed down by Hammerabi.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
indian food is still a burrito (see classification: asian cuisines)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

i didnt know fries in burritos were trendy. its been trendy for 30+ years here i guess. oh well.

It's a bad trend brother. I will give you grace here since I haven't had an actual california burrito from california in like 10 years but outside of CA every burrito I've ever had w/ fries has been god damned terrible.

Maybe too advanced for most burrito purveyors?? possible.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I wrapped a burrito in foil last night but forgot to put it in the fridge. I'm going to eat it today wish me luck

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

it fine. enjoy.

also i was extremely very drunk when i made the burritos so i can't remember whats in it. there's definitely something in there though

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm holding the tortilla, now what should I do with it??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Also I'm pretty worried about the mystery burrito now. I found a bag of frozen cheesy broccoli empty in my kitchen.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

e: wow gently caress this automatic watermarking poo poo reddit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Good news, it was full of pork green chili, queso, cheddar cheese, and... chicken tenders. Might be a wrap?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
somehow the thing that annoys me most is how stale looking that tortilla is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
A freshly fried chimichanga covered in queso while it's still crispy is one of life's greatest pleasures