Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

barkbell posted:

holy poo poo that gyno

Did he have that in his last fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

drat he might stop him from leg kicks if he keeps taking those

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

Imagine talking that much poo poo and getting owned that hard

I mean the skill level difference is drastic so he probably thought his only chance was to get in his head to get him to overcommit. It played exactly how most thought it would though, costa really only had a punchers chance.

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Who'd izzy call, out afterwards? And can someone explain titty science to me, I always thought it was a roid/cycling thing

I can be genetic but usually it will be developed much younger and I think its actually pretty common. It seems likely PED induced given how it just showed up.

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Ratios and Tendency posted:

What the gently caress was Costa going for there

Looks like he couldn't figure out how to get inside and as a result was getting picked apart with nasty leg kicks. He tried to taunt izzy to get him to overcommit but that wasn't going to happen and it was only a matter of time until he was finished. Even when he tried to clinch izzy is really good in the clinch also so he easily shrugged it off. It was just a bad match up. I think gastelum with the wrestling threat and boxing is the best style to have a chance against him. I think someone like Usman or Colby would probably have the best chance of beating him if they committed to moving up.