Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Looks like I missed 2 meh fights but this next one is the most interesting prelim

I hope adesanya wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Knights so loving big

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

drat

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Count Roland posted:

I hope Diego is only on this card to retire.

He said recently he's gonna fight 4 more times to finish out his contract

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Pretty straight forward beating

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

rabidcowfromhell posted:

Is the first time they've done post-fight interviews in the octagon since covid? I feel like they've been doing them remotely for a while now?

Its not the first time i think they did in Jacksonville but its mostly been remote yeah

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1310046336864210945?s=19 this is a mood

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was cool

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The odds on that fight, I dunno

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Izzy do the thing

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Adesanya is the truth

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Imagine talking that much poo poo and getting owned that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Who'd izzy call, out afterwards? And can someone explain titty science to me, I always thought it was a roid/cycling thing

He said canonier if he beats Whittaker