Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I once went into a rest area bathroom pretty late in the day and there was a dude milling about outside. I did not think much of him, but when I went in and closed the stall door I heard someone come in. I was like... "Guess that guy was smoking before he used the bathroom or something."

A few minutes later I came out and he was staring at me. I treat everything as normal in life so I said "hi!" and washed my hands and left. I did not know about glory holes yet but I would be shocked if there was not one there, tragically unused that day

(I have seen incredibly few glory holes in my time despite knowing about them and actively hoping to encounter one; did hookup apps reduce their prevalence?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

"[Unzip your] Fly, you fools!"
"If you're referring to the incident with the Bad Dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little tug and nothing more."

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Glory gang, glory gang, glory gang, glory gang, glory gang, glory gang, glory gang