Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
everyone lost interest in forging political evidence when they found out they could ai upscale every single old game. https://www.reddit.com/r/GameUpscale/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whats the closest thing we have to a wiki of all the dumb poo poo trumps said

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

poverty goat posted:

He is legit going to be living in exile in russia, giving his opinions about how America sucks now on state media within the next 5 years
dont tease me with hope

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dilkington posted:

It is a relief to me every time I check in on the progress of AI upscaling or colorizing that inevitably the output looks worse than the original. Bless the soylent drinking nerds who take some degraded B&W 8mm footage of an American nuclear test and "improve" it by making it look like a high frame rate marvel movie.
the changes i find worthwhile are areas of background pixel art thats highly detailed for its resolution. a lot of it looks like "way to find the contrast options in photoshop"