Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

This baby right here

The Dynatrap XL is how you orchestrate a mosquito apocalypse. Real wrath of god poo poo. Normally I wouldn't use a trap for pest control because they can kill friendly bugs and instead use ovitraps that specifically target mosquitoes, but they're so out of control here I have to use both. It gives off CO2 to mimic human breath, and then sucks them up with a little fan. It collects enough mosquitoes to like, accumulate significant biomass. That chamber at the bottom is quite large (about a foot in diameter) and I empty it every 2-3 days. Just full of mosquitoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU