Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Shot: UF rolled up over 600 yds of offense and over 50 points :toot:

Chaser: UF defense gave up over 600 yards of offense to Ole Miss. :emo:

Conclusion: This is way more entertaining and competent football than Mus or Mac or muster so :fuckoff:

maxallen posted:

Cross posting from GDT:

I still can’t fathom what SC was thinking when they hired Muschamp.
Pros:
Known entity
Knows your division
He’s from Florida and the last Florida coach brought the program to the heights of mediocrity

Cons:
He just got fired from Florida for being poo poo in the exact division you’re in, a school with a much better recruiting platform and started from a much better position.

Crossposting my reply to you

LeeMajors posted:

He was fired from UF less than 24hrs after losing to them. I attended the game in Gainesville. With a Gamecocks fan.

I made fun of him by text like an hour ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I know im talking from the foyer of my glass house but they say this about UF every single year

Wut

UF is crawling out of a decade of offensive darkness and has been super good for both of Mullen’s seasons. He’s really cleaned up most of the inconsistencies and he’s doing it with a 3* QB who didn’t even start in high school.

Unless I’m misunderstanding you. We spent awhile in the woods.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

basically injuries

All this and also the fetishization of Franks’s big arm. He’s got a loving hose, as Tennessee found out, and had moments of stupid brilliance. But man, he is so maddeningly inconsistent he couldn’t put it together.