Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

T-man posted:

Actually I went off my HRT thanks to severe depression so my t's higher than it has been in years

Owned B)

Ah, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I think trump actually got so pissed off watching [b]the comie rule ]/] that he had an aneurysm and this covid balarky is all a cover

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

woke up this morning with a smile on my face and a song in my heart

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

that's wtf is up, bruh

keep up the good work :yaycat:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

UnknownTarget posted:

I'm stoned. Just wanted to remind everyone to smile! Lot of dark poo poo in here and even when you laugh you might not be smiling when you. I know a lot of times I can forget to smile if I'm high and alone lol!

EDIT: Bump this thread to pass it on!

I get stress headaches from furrowing my brow all day and so sometimes I exercise my face by putting on a huge weird smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

you love to see it