Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha/Bayley will 100% be a classic though their NXT matches are still among the best ever
The NXT era doesn't exist anymore. They'll have a passable match at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha/Bayley will 100% be a classic though their NXT matches are still among the best ever

if they don't do this for HIAC then why even bother

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Nice try Asuka. And shame on R Truth for not running out when Bayley said she'd take on ANY superstar.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SCOTT STEINER

ah poo poo, the sirens got me again

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wasnt keith lee in this feud

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Remember when a sperm lead Randy to the ring

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
god i hate these over long over acted entrances. loving get on with it i dont need to see orton gently caress an ambulance

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Already bored to death. Some sort of pavlovian response to seeing Orton maybe.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
the 'tm' Claymore and the 'tm' Kick To Da Head

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
How long is this goddamn entrance

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
bring back Broken Dreams

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
boring vs boring

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
staaarrttt the fucckkinnggg maaaatttcchhh

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Seams posted:

wasnt keith lee in this feud
Don't worry, either he, or Retribution, or both will interfere here.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
The only wrestlers who deserve entrances that long are Nick fuckin Gage and Nate Webb

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's gonna be really easy for Vinny to catch up watching this with how much filler there is

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i hope they open the ambulance and t-bar is in the back

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I was in the shower as soon as the video package started, and 10 minutes later the bell hasn't rung yet.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Can't stress enough how much I hate the RKO tease.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

WWE entrances being longer than the wrestlers whose gimmick is "needs attention desperately and thus does an entire song and dance routine as an entrance" is extremely funny, to me.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Drew Mcintyre wrestling with a slightly fractured dick

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
weeellllllll

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

WWE entrances being longer than the wrestlers whose gimmick is "needs attention desperately and thus does an entire song and dance routine as an entrance" is extremely funny, to me.
Maki Itoh

But in a good way

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Alright this just became dumb as gently caress.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just what this match needed: the Big Show

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Big Retribution

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
What is the Big Nasty Bastard doing?!

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

wow!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

at least the table broke

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
I mean

Is there a rational explanation for this

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
looking forward to this going another 20 minutes

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

RealFoxy posted:

Maki Itoh

But in a good way

yes, also i tuned in because I could not believe how dumb the thread was portraying it and it seems...worse?

incredible.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Pic posted:

I mean

Is there a rational explanation for this

Orton punted show and took him out

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I really like that AEW's announce tables aren't at ringside. I'm really over announce table spots.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

There's no way retribution or Keith Lee with interfere in this match and make it a gently caress finish two feet away from the ambulance

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

A red chair!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I laughed at "what kind of ambulance is this?!" when Drew pulled the chair out

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
emergency chair

Adbot