Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

surf rock posted:

I bet multiple parleys today and all of them failed, so now I can root for my Green Bay Packers to win with a pure heart instead of one that's equally gripped by avarice

I think Arizona, Atlanta and LA cost some people some money today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

When the crowd noise is just so half assed it begs the question why they even bother.

People's feelings get hurt by bad words players say.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Packers offense seems like its trying to be too smart for their own good. Just run down hill. Saints are poo poo against the run.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus Rodgers

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Saints should just give this Kamara bloke the ball as often as they can.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rest in Piss drew brees

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This is a good game but I keep getting distracted during add breaks and missing cool poo poo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

im a hater but i cant stand the full team defensive team group celebration thing where they all run down there and pose

If you're stunting all day its fine but after their performance tonight.. It's like those dudes who get up and flex after tackling a dude 3 yards past the first down marker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hahaha