Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Matt Ryan is a better player than Philip Rivers. Matt Ryan has repeatedly been let down in huge spots by his teammates, his defense and his coaches meanwhile Philip Rivers has routinely created new and innovative ways to lose games his entire career.

Matt Ryan blew a 28-3 lead

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Mostly not his fault.

It's absolutely his fault

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Imo I take Romo over Rivers if both are in their prime.

Well yeah you don't actually like watching your team win

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
👓
👃
👆

WhAt HaS rIvErS wOn

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ben and rivers are both leagues better than romo

Ben and rivers are the same tier imo I'd rather have Ben though because that dude was impossible to sack and has a god tier deep ball

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Nodoze posted:

Definitely not. Both of them are better than Ben. Romo dragged some sorry rear end teams behind him. Ben never had to deal with loving Jason Garrett or Norv Turner either

I disagree with this a lot you don't get bonus points for doing well with a bad organization or bad coach everyone is at the mercy of rng because of the draft Ben just happened to get the steelers and as a steeler he elevated the offenses tremendously there's a reason why all those wrs who the raiders traded a 3rd for stopped doing well after they left Ben.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That makes absolutely no sense as a reply to what I said lmao
me: Ben got drafted by a good organization because the draft is rng tough luck to those who didn't
You: Tomlin is actually a good coach and Jason Garrett is bad

Also I've watched a cowboy games they lost games especially in the early 2010s because of their defense not because of Jason Garrett so it's weird you keep putting full blame on him. I'd say they percentage for most of the losses for the cowboys at that time goes 70% defense 15% Garrett being too conservative 15% Romo throwing a devastating turnover