Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
This is potentially an amazing idea. I could probably do the Battle of Guningtou, but my availability isn't going to line-up well because I'm in Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I would stay up for any hour of the night if we can do it on the weekend. Or get drunk in the morning I’m not good with time zones.

Assuming you're in North America, your Saturday morning is my Saturday evening. It only gets tricky if you're on the West Coast because of the additional hour differences. 7-8pm my time should be about 7-8am North American time.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Assuming we get this done before daylight savings, my 7pm is your 8am (it's nearly 10am here, so it's nearly 11pm there). I think that's reasonable?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Cool. Let's make a plan.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I've got a draft of my content almost ready. Anywhere I should share it?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Hell yes and to the person writing so far I would love to see it I think having one ready in a month would be the goal

Send me an email address so I can share what I've got.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

my name at gmail

Sent. Not exactly sure if that's too much or too little but it all ties together.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Sid Vicious posted:

is Jonestown historical is Columbine historical also

I would say with Columbine the interesting angle is the media's refusal to discuss how radicalized by white supremacy the shooters were and how they went for the easy out and blamed video games. There's definitely meat there.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Aliens are the most fun in that general sphere. Maybe if I do a round two I’ll do MKULTRA.

HGB- it might be fun to ask the Chinathread if anyone would be down for drinking some Baijiu and talking about ancient Chinese history. That poo poo was nuts.

E:and Sid Vicious, let me know if you want some more stuff to work with, I have some Bob Lazar/Bill Meyers/ old Art Bell around here somewhere.

My plan is to do modern Chinese history, like the start of the current two states period, but I'll likely be drinking gaoliang or this bottle of Mongolian stuff my brother-in-law got me that I've been wary to open.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
My plan is to make wings and drink beer all Saturday so if the DIscord goes up Friday night I might be able to hop in before my guests arrive to say hey.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Maybe it's a hobby in New Jersey, but it's a lifestyle where I'm from: Wisconsin.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Looking forward to unleashing Chiang soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Yeah, us folks on the other side of the planet would appreciate some kind of official schedule because we have to navigate time-zones.