Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"

Sleeveless posted:

The way that the show did it was to have the comedian tell the story several times as they got progressively drunker and then editing the different takes together into a single telling that is both comprehensible and funny, just a protip so this doesn't become like people imitating MST3k thinking they're just making it all up the first time they watch it.

They also privately go over the story sober, to make sure that they didn't forget anything fyi
Is this regulars only? I am an alcoholic, drunk storyteller, amateur historian, and have a great radio voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU