Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

They should hire Luhnow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

gently caress outta here, the Astros are the literal avatar of Trumpist America within baseball

Uh no

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The Astros are absolutely going to the World Series as the most villainous heel team of all time. You love to see it.

Fits in with 2020 theme

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Shut the gently caress up about politics please. Read the stickie.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

What's the reason for no off days again?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

kolby posted:

unless we keep scoring 10 runs a game and our pitchers are lights out...you know what? i still don't see us even winning a game. not astros hate -- just extreme respect for the rays

On paper the Twins and A's should have won. The Rays are on another level though so who knows.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/nypostsports/status/1317539074773831685

Yankees getting their fan base ready to let DJLM walk.

I heard Jomboy say the Yanks won't spend any money at all this off-season. Probably will be the case for a lot of teams.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

bawfuls posted:

lol Snell not wearing a single piece of Rays gear at the podium

Cole did the same last year (didn't wear any Astros gear after they lost) and look what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Kirios posted:

I'm actually kinda glad the Astros didn't win this title. This is...super, super weird. Like we shouldn't be doing this.

Yeah no it would have been pretty satisfying