Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
So are the playoffs not on mlbtv this year? I uhh... missed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Popete posted:

It's always blacked out, sucks.

I think this is the first year in a while it’s been blacked out for Canada. I guess I’ll try a VPN

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Bregor posted:

Is it cos Toronto is playing? Even when they make the playoffs, the Blue Jays disappoint Canadians :canada:

I don’t think so. You used to be able to watch the Jays anywhere in Canada with no blackout, but that changed this year because Sportsnet wanted people to buy their streaming service I guess.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Apparently it is from last year but still... what the gently caress?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

bewbies posted:

I just played Jhoulis Chacin on The Show (and lost by 1). My baseball obsessed 8th grader thought this was the coolest thing ever, until he sent JC a text or something that he'd watched the game, and now they're "friends" and chatting on whatever social media platform kids use these days. I don't think I've seen the teenager this excited in...ever?

THIS IS HOW YOU MARKET TO YOUTH, MLB

That’s very cool. Did you just randomly match up with him? How did you know it was him?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Fans in these games seems so incredibly stupid. Arnt the players families also there? In the bubble with them? Or are they not allowed at the games where they could get infected by fans and bring it back to the bubble?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

His hairline is going back, back back...?

Sorry

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Every once in a while when I see a filthy curve like that I remember that baseball people used to think it was an optical illusion. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Have we heard anything from Vin?