Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Big Mean Jerk posted:

The Cubs have to reach the WS, sacrifice Schwarber to the Old Ones, and then be swept in order to reseal the Hell Gate.

:hmmyes:

But seriously, I'd like a team not from the AL East that hasn't won in a while to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Has anyone mentioned that the Yankees are still the only team in MLB history to blow a 3-0 lead in the playoffs? Because the Yankees are still the only team in MLB history to blow a 3-0 lead in the playoffs.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

TheFlyingLlama posted:

You take those two injuries away and I have 0 doubt in my mind he's the greatest hitter in MLB history bar loving no one, not ruth, not bonds.

Even then the answer is still Ted Williams.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

MrMojok posted:

I have never seen a baseball game lost in such a slapdick manner

Walk off obstruction comes pretty close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOlihOEDXgE

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

bawfuls posted:

Justin Turner pulled mid game for a positive covid test JFC

Weren't they supposed to be in a loving bubble? God MLB is incompetent.

Anyway, congrats Dodgers!