Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

bawfuls posted:

Sab is an Astros fan?

Fan loving Tastic

what sucks to watch, Sab0921? Your franchise player's legacy evaporate because the opposition was loving CHEATING in game 5 of the World Series you smug prick. Eat my entire rear end.

I literally don't care about 2017, go Astros bitch. Enjoy losing to the braves lol

I'm sorry dudes banging on trash cans every now and then beat out a quarter of a billion dollars in salary haha

molestrios fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Oct 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

GoatSeeGuy posted:

You could get a few people together to monitor the thread in real time, figure out what's going on, and have them signal you when it's safe to post.

Lmbo

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
E: wrong thread

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Good run Astros. Good luck to the Rays, was a fun series for the most part.

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
It was even worse when the anti Astros posters started giving Bregman that nickname, sheesh you know his name is Alex! Messed up.