Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
S tier: Padres, A's
A tier: Jays, White Sox, Rays
B tier: Twins
C tier: Reds, Marlins, Brewers
D tier: Yankees, Dodgers
E tier: Indians, Cubs
F tier: Astros, Cardinals, Braves

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Sep 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
turns out when everyone was talking about him being beefy they meant the contents of his skull

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 2, 2020

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
holy hell did Javy Baez fall off an absolute loving cliff this year :stare:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

S tier: Padres, A's
A tier: Jays, White Sox, Rays
B tier: Twins
C tier: Reds,
Marlins, Brewers
D tier: Yankees, Dodgers
E tier: Indians, Cubs
F tier: Astros, Cardinals, Braves

the dream of a Padres-A's Series is still on the table :gritin:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

oh come on, "reassigned?" I dont want his moron brain anywhere near this organization

he's gonna end up as 1B coach if previous Phillies GMs are any indication

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

TheBizzness posted:

I thought your football posts were bad but boy oh boy are your baseball takes worse.

I assume you don't go into C-SPAM much

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
the Astros winning might be funny for maybe 30 seconds

but then all their shitheaded players and fans are going to be unbearably smug for at least 2-3 years

so in the end I'd rather they lost tbh

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Spoeank posted:

if they beat the dodgers again it would actually be v funny for a v long time

Julio Cruz posted:

fans are going to be unbearably smug

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
no mostly it was your incessant support for the Astros that did that

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Incessant you say

I mean that post was before you apparently adopted the Astros as your postseason team, so yeah I'd say "incessant" fits pretty well

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

bawfuls posted:

Julio Cruz has been posting in SAS for years so I somehow doubt they earnestly thought Spoeank is a Houston fan, as opposed to a troll enjoying the Houston bandwagon a bit too much.

if Spoeank actually was a Houston fan I'd be cutting them some slack since, y'know, it's pretty loving hard to not support your team even when they do lovely things and/or employ lovely people

but jumping on the "lol I hope they win because it'll be funny/make people angry" bandwagon just makes you sound like a shithead imo

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Braves are gonna tire the Dodgers out by making them run the bases all night.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I'm a bit sceptical of that offer if only because if it's real I don't see any reason why FTJ wouldn't accept it immediately

sure there's probably a whole lot of deferred money involved but even if he starts off making $5M a year that's ten times league minimum and it's not like there's an alternative open to him that gets him paid any sooner

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

elentar posted:

one of the better represented teams, there's a handful of us pretty consistently present throughout the regular season.

you do have one of the worst MLB posters to deal with though

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
considering Astros-Braves was a real possibility before last night I will be delighted if we end up with Rays-Dodgers

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
you won't find anyone who thinks Hotlanta Man is a more garbage poster than I do and even I think that probe was bullshit

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

having a witcher on your team seems kinda unfair tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
dumb idiots’ terrible politics hot takes should be in C-SPAM whoever came up with them imo