Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For decades there has been a divide between the fake fighting goons and the wrestle goons. A rivalry only outdone by 5th Edition goons and the 3.5 Edition nerds. I am tired of this divide and demand to know who is the true top fight sports goon group.

The Wrestlegoons, who watch AEW Dynamite & the bad tattoo'd man named Cody (who can't even have a last name, I mean there's no mononyms in real fighting!!!!) and the guys who also watch an old man suffer years of insanity play out on live TV

OR

The Fight Goons, who basically are crashing on Wrestlegoons couch at the moment but we swear once we're back on our feet we'll move out. Promise. Also the Sumo goons who sorta just showed up, and the Kickboxing goons who I swear exist, they're just hibernating.

WELL THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GUYS, I'M TALKING ABOUT A GOOD OLE FASHION BEST OF THREE SIMULATION OFF

I'm pitting the best Fight Goons have to offer versus the only Wrestlegoons names I could remember off hand.

First up we got our crocodile hunter from down under MEMENTO taking on that goon who sometimes I see around CHRIS JAMES 2

And if that doesn't get your excitement levels up well...um...OK hear me out, 8 man tag match with landmines sound good? Cuz we're gonna do that too. Fight Goons CarlCX and Orange Carlisle (yeah he's ours now) traveled to the Sumo thread and picked up some guys you may have heard of, Brut and Kenning to rep the Sumo goons as we fight your buddies NienNunb, Seth Rollins, MassRafTer, & JOHN CENA for the Fight Island Tag Team Championship of Death Pushing.

AND FINALLY I'M GONNA CALL YOU OUT DIRECTLY JERUSALEM. YOU AND ME GOT SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS. AND THIS TIME ITS FOR A FANCY BELT.

:siren: IT ALL GOES DOWN THIS THURSDAY AT 9PM EASTERN CHECK YOUR LOCAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL :siren:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Sep 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna be a champ

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm just glad my ultimate dream of a 'popularity promotion' came to fruition, even if it had to be altered a great deal. the popularity promotion is where posters Get voted on during 'matches' against eachother, and there are cards and championships posted. it's not quite an e-fed because it's based On your regular posting popularity with other posters and you don't do promos or anything like that. you just exist. I wasn't sure If this thread would be allowed, but it was and it's been a big help to the forum. my only regret is that there aren't any voting periods happening.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
that's a pretty good card

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

why does john cena have ric flair hair

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
Yet again the promoter is trying to push a bunch of no-name, washed up fighters. Skipping this fight card, I'll just watch the gifs on reddit the next day.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm gonna do a run-in and hit someone with a folding chair

I will show my rage by gently poking them in the stomach with it and then holding the chair high over my head before lightly slapping their back with it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one should do anything against the rules. don't "break" the rules

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SA Forums Poster posted:

Yet again the promoter is trying to push a bunch of no-name, washed up fighters. Skipping this fight card, I'll just watch the gifs on reddit the next day.

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck
yes, cool

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

i'm not booked

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:D

I didn’t know I wanted this until now

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm not even booked! No token women's match?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Go J-Ru!, beat this trash man jobber I've never even heard of

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Is there a term for those of us who swam over from FIGHT ISLAND and crashed on the AEW couch at Daily's Place for a while, and now they watch both?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Is there a term for those of us who swam over from FIGHT ISLAND and crashed on the AEW couch at Daily's Place for a while, and now they watch both?

Centrists

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Finally, Mekchu and I are going to bring you the sequel to Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000 you never knew you wanted.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Finally, Mekchu and I are going to bring you the sequel to Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000 you never knew you wanted.

Hopefully less participants die as a result.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Can't believe after all the dental punishment he's taken, my avatar isn't represented in this. He's played by one of the Hardys, drat it!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does that game have lumberjack matches. cooking up ideas for the next event. mekchu is going to be running an event every other day for the rest of the year

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

This time someone will stay dead.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it is an honor for me to be placed on a team with such great posters

edit: am i the guy in yellow or the guy in red/green

Shayna Baszler fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Sep 29, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gavok posted:

He's played by one of the Hardys, drat it!

Goddamn :golfclap:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Another vanity promotion with the booker putting himself over SMDH

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Jerusalem posted:

[crowd chant] please dont die
please dont die
please dont die (in the ring)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It has come to my attention that the coward Jerusalem is busy at 9pm Eastern on Wednesday so we've postponed the event to 9pm Eastern on Thursday

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I refused to do the job in Canada :hai:

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Jerusalem posted:

survivor series IS coming up...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

this seals it; jerusalem has signed with WCW

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
If I had a choice I would Fight for the Fight Goons because 1) MMA betting has made me a couple dollars 2) the MMA goons appreciated my jokes enough to make 2 or 3 of them thread titles

you ungrateful wrestlenerds

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I will lead my team to the promised land.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone doesn't hold the tag ropes when they tag in i shan't allow it

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Who’s going to turn on their teammates and dramatically take off their shirt to reveal the other faction’s shirt underneath? My money’s on Seth Rollins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here are the rules:
    Legal
  • Groin attacks
  • Knees to the head on a grounded opponent
  • Strikes to the back of the head or the spine
  • Headbutts
  • Eye-gouging
  • Fish hooking
  • Orifice stretching
  • Biting
  • Hair-pulling
  • Strikes to the throat
  • Grabbing the throat
  • Digit-manipulation

Illegal
  • Hard strikes
  • Full application of submissions that are 'real'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Those other fights are all fake, Cavauro, but THESE fights are real!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i only know how to referee pro wrestling. i'm sorry. i'm trying to learn how to do this before the show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to do a good job. found a video tape of an experienced referee named larry landless

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know what's going on in here but don't punch me in the ear because that's probably where my chin is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
CHRIS JAMES 2 going to find out what happened to CHRIS JAMES 1

Pretty soon we're going to need a CHRIS JAMES 3