Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Actually I'm pretty sure there are rules governing the legality of animals playing organized sports!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

look i'm no expert, but i think a lot of these problems could have been avoided if vin diesel just drove faster from the beginning

FutonForensic

very cool. he's having sex with a beautiful woman. that was the correct decision in this situation.

uh oh. the woman was a spy sent to kill him. in this situation, I would've done sex better so she would be convinced not to kill me, and keep me around as her sex butler. very disappointing choice by the main character.

nut

honestly, not to be too judgey about the main character, but i would've found blood by now, especially with a title like that

google THIS

Hmm, yes, you hear that loud popping sound as his fist collides with the soft tissues of the other guy's abdomen? That's how you know it's a good punch. If your punches don't sound like a champagne cork played back at half speed, you're doing it wrong.

google THIS

Ok, see that? See how the elves are just taking it in stride the fact that their former boss just died in a horrific accident? Notice how nobody got "written up" or assigned "mandatory safety training?" Don't you "HR" me, I'm making a point here.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Whoa, that was definitely a real dinosaur they just killed. Where's the handler, huh??? This is a snuff film!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

take the moon

by sebmojo

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Whoa, that was definitely a real dinosaur they just killed. Where's the handler, huh??? This is a snuff film!!!

*feverishly scans for a no dinosaurs were harmed in the making of this movie disclaimer* I KNEW IT

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
they actually had bruce willis dub over the baby's own voice because the suits didn't like his new zealand accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Black holes do not look like that, they're traffic cones with laser tag inside. BOO!

Sig by Heather Papps