Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I've been waiting for this something fierce. As my fiance says, Scream Stream makes it really feel the season's here. He admitted that when it's over, he misses it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Hey everyone. This isn't an official Scream Stream thing, but I figure the crossover audience is a near circle and people would like to hear about it.

I am hosting a completely last minute, poorly planned stream of my own tomorrow, mainly cause Lurd isn't doing one. No official affiliation, just wanted to do it just cause.

The theme for this one is basically Halloween, no "Critical Rejection" up in these parts. It's going to be all killer, no filler of Movies and TV set around the Halloween season.

And the schedule is not being released ahead of time. So if you want to know what's going on, you're just going to have to tune in. The general idea is that the movies will start family friendly, and get less so as the evening goes on. And it's going to be a real long stream too.

So, the HalloWeen Stream will be tomorrow, Friday Oct 30th, starting at 3:00 PDT/6:00 EDT, and running late into the night. Stream information will be released closer to the actual event, but will require CyTube and the Google Drive script like Scream Stream does.

No graphics, cause those take time and this is really poorly planned.

What's the channel name going to be?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Thanks Lurd for another wonderful Stream. I can now freely admit that after having groupwatched some Buffy with goons, the show's premise has promise and I would be open to watching a reworking of the series as long as Joss Whedon and/or any of his croneys were not involved just so there'd be a more fair approach to the characters and storyline.