Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My wife and I had tried for years to become pregnant, and after many consultations with fertility doctors we had finally found our success. I nearly cried at the news, that day had always seemed like an impossibility. We had had so many issues conceiving, that we had never really discussed anything beyond that step. For the first time we talked about our little one's life after birth. How would we decorate our baby's future room? What gender would it be? What name would we choose?

When we learned that we were having a boy, I knew instantly that his name should be Richard. But my wife disagreed. She wanted to name him after her father, Horatio. She said that her father and her father's father and so on all had the same name for generations. This trend stretched back as far as the family tree recorded, every firth born son had the same name. For weeks we argued over the name, but I knew I had better name. It was the name of English kings, of an American President, of Family Feud hosts. My wife was adamant, though, she had promised her father long ago that she would continue with the family tradition. However, after a couple of months I won, she relented and agreed to name our son Richard. It was the first time I could breathe easily since before she was pregnant.

When the day finally came for her to give birth, a great excitement overcame me. My moment had finally come, I had been planning this my entire life. I knew the perfect thing to say, my crowning achievement, my magnum opus, and I'd get a son out of the deal as well.

After she told me the baby was coming, we rushed into the car and drove to the hospital. Throughout the entire drive, I was nervous, frantic, I couldn't miss this one golden opportunity. After we were whisked into the labor room, everything happened so quickly, almost all at once. Before I knew it, I was grasping tightly to her hand as her labor began. She was wailing in pain, her face red, as doctors and nurses rushed around the room, making sure everything was happening without incident. I could feel my pulse heighten, I would only have a small window during the birth to unfurl my plan. The doctors kept telling her to push, and she would scream in agony, trying her best. I waited almost impatiently, I knew I had to wait to see the head. Moments, seconds, minutes, all passed until finally wet hair and skin came from inside her. With glee I leapt up, pointing down between her legs. My moment had finally arrived. "Honey, that's Rich coming from you!"

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
No thread left behind. :hfive: