Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Bob is captivated by an online cucumber.

Is he now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

He gets Teddy into it, too.

Then they go to a stranger's basement to see his cucumber.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

tarlibone posted:

He gets Teddy into it, too.

Then they go to a stranger's basement to see his cucumber.

I knew thats the direction they were going with Bob, I knew it!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fox seems pretty happy with The Great North as it has been renewed for a third season (it was already renewed for a second season before it even started.)

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

Fox seems pretty happy with The Great North as it has been renewed for a third season (it was already renewed for a second season before it even started.)

It's an ok show but if it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't care in the slightest it just doesn't make any sort of impact.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm liking the Great North more and more but I cannot stand the theme song. It seems like they couldn't decide on a particular sound so they included three versions and the result is a song that restarts twice.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I like Alanis

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The show's fine but I think there's a hard limit on places you can set in a medium (?) sized Alaskan town as opposed to a mid-atlantic oceanside working class town. BtH was growing on me too; they'll never kill off the simpsons but at this juncture BtH felt a stronger show. I actually liked the duncanville show a lot though and I assume it's dead in the water. Hard to believe we had so many animated fox shows at once but I imagine it'll shrink back to nothing sooner than later. I could go without family guy at this point too

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

The show's fine but I think there's a hard limit on places you can set in a medium (?) sized Alaskan town as opposed to a mid-atlantic oceanside working class town. BtH was growing on me too; they'll never kill off the simpsons but at this juncture BtH felt a stronger show. I actually liked the duncanville show a lot though and I assume it's dead in the water. Hard to believe we had so many animated fox shows at once but I imagine it'll shrink back to nothing sooner than later. I could go without family guy at this point too

Duncanville's gonna be on Fox's Monday Animation block along with new show Housebroken.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
I wasn't expecting a 311 namedrop, but I appreciated it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SolarFire2 posted:

I wasn't expecting a 311 namedrop, but I appreciated it.

Then you would have loved Animals

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
22: Vampire Death Disco Dance
After Tina and Bob plan a father-daughter date to see Bob's favourite vampire movie, Tina decides to invite her group of friends along; Linda opens a restaurant for the raccoons in their alley.

Aww, Little King Trash Mouth...

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Tina should should give up and hang out with Gene and Louise's crew.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
That episode made me so sad. Why can't Bob have nice things?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My spouse said the same exact thing at the end of the episode.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a devastatingly realistic depiction of real american life

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

22: Vampire Death Disco Dance
After Tina and Bob plan a father-daughter date to see Bob's favourite vampire movie, Tina decides to invite her group of friends along; Linda opens a restaurant for the raccoons in their alley.

Aww, Little King Trash Mouth...

https://twitter.com/TheSuperSNES/status/1393294282606403589

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Hey all, I have a friend who caught a harshly edited version of the show while travelling and so wrote it off. I want to give him a few episodes that are representative of the show and will also hook him in. I need like 5 or 6 episodes. So far I am thinking Topsy, Work Hard or Die Trying Girl, the one where Bob chaperones the museum trip (the intro of Regular Sized Rudy). What else would be a good choice? Looking for ones that showcase some of the better side characters like Mr. Fishoeder, Regular Sized Rudy, etc. So also thinking The Taking of Funtime 1, 2, 3.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The pony episode obviously

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Quirky Turkey is the best Tina & friends episode

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Full Bars is the first episode I ever saw and it hooked me, it's still one of my favourite episodes. That or pretty much any of the Thanksgiving episodes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think the series is very front heavy but then again I never minded the shouting people were always complaining about.

Butt-ler episode is great too

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Quirky Turkey is the best Tina & friends episode

quirky turkey is a good episode for louise too, imo

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Oops, can't post a new thread from my phone

1: Manic Pixie Crap Show
Louise must pay a debt to Millie by attending the Pixie Princess Promenade; a bouquet in the shape of a dog forces Linda to confront her past.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a Tiktok the other day that showed how for some reason whenever characters eat tacos on this show they eat them from the top.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

muscles like this! posted:

Saw a Tiktok the other day that showed how for some reason whenever characters eat tacos on this show they eat them from the top.

easier to animate rather than have their heads tilt or maybe theyre reusing the burger eating animations?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'd just as soon think no one in town learned to eat tacos any other way.

There's eight football minutes left at 7 o'clock, so I'm assuming Animation Domination will be delayed.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Holy poo poo this season snuck up on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Holy poo poo this season snuck up on me

Me too!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3980463