Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ZIuoQDtL0

The "Pandemic Proof TM" FOX broadcasting gives us an 11th season (of 13!) of everyone's favorite Jerdelmarva shore area Burger place. I thought I saw something over the summer about people being annoyed by the Linda and Tina being voiced by males, but that seems to have petered out? Marshmallow is however being recast.

The movie is coming now on 4/9/2021, we hope.

1: Dream a Little Bob of Bob
Bob goes on an epic quest to find a misplaced lock box key. Tina attempts to learn a hand-slapping song that everyone can do - but her.

Next week's episode was written in the before times, but they've been asked about it, obviously:

2: Worms of In-Rear-Ment
Linda tries to take her family to the symphony on free admission night, but her efforts are thwarted by a pinworm epidemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Mrenda posted:

Ok, it's a behind-the-scenes problem, not an actual "Marshmallow" problem. Because, like I said, Marshmallow (the character) is perfect in every way.

The context here is the Central Park recast:
https://mobile.twitter.com/lorenbou...02%2Fframe.html

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
They already have a pet: Little King Trashmouth

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
3: Copa-Bob-Ana
Bob agrees to be the temporary chef at the Fischoeders' new nightclub. Meanwhile, the kids get a hold of a stock tank and decide to throw a pool party in the restaurant basement.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
The NLCS is preempting tonight's episode. At least Joe Buck isn't calling a football game?

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

I've been looking forward for another reason to hate tom brady and lo,

Nah, blame the Dodgers for not lying down and bringing the series to 7 games; I didn't really care for this NLCS, go Rays I guess. You know what, Brady would have (and will have more) chances to delay Animation Domination so blame away.

I guess I'll just have to take comfort in syndication Bob's Burgers, spanning all of season 9.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
4: Heartbreak Hotel-oween
Louise's plan to get revenge on Halloween for a candy transgression hits a snag when the Belcher kids meet a mysterious elderly woman at a hotel. Meanwhile, Linda and a very squeamish Bob donate blood at a vampire-themed blood mobile.

Late Football today but we're otherwise back until the next thing 2020 brings up.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought that one already came out

Maybe in other countries? NLCS game 7 preempted it

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
5: Fast Time Capsules at Wagstaff School
Tina is put in charge of the Wagstaff School time capsule project, but she makes an enemy when she rejects Tammy's submission; Bob teases Linda over her inability to whistle.

Futon critic has this listed as 10-3, not 11-5. Either way I'm expecting 2020 shenanigans instead of :burger: at 9:30

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
One long, one short

That was a better episode than I've seen in a while.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
200th EPISODE
6: Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids
The family must figure out how to keep the restaurant open after Bob's flattop breaks on the morning of the Ocean Avenue Business Association's: Ocean Fest on Ocean Avenue.

Late football game on Fox to celebrate!

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
More illness this season

7: Diarrhea of a Poopy Kid
When Gene can't eat Thanksgiving dinner because of a stomach flu, the family tries to cheer him up.

I don't know what other broadcast does l shows are doing, but this is 7/9 Sundays* with new episodes. I'm assuming I won't be posting in this thread from January to March

*Would have been 8/9 if not for a Game 7

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
8:The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment
When Linda's parents have a layover at an airport nearby, Bob and Linda attempt to turn it into their annual "visit."

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
9: Mommy Boy
When Linda joins a women's business group, Gene gets possessive of her time; Louise and Tina want to learn how to fight.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

The woman hosting the event looks and also sounds familiar but there's a lot of that on this show

I'm going to make a wild guess that it's Melissa Bardin Galsky based on the credits. If so, she's in the squiggle-vision repertoire with Dr. Katz and Home Movies also to her name.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
10: Yachty or Nice
When the Belchers get an unexpected invitation to cater the Glencrest Yacht Club's holiday boat parade, Bob wonders if there's a catch; Louise has her eye on the present-loaded Santa Schooner.

Fox has the late game.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was there a new episode tonight

It didn't look like it. Also the main animator died after a skydiving accident :smith:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/BobsBurgersFOX/status/1355214122955247616

Two more weeks until a Valentine's themed episode.

I don't know about watching The Great North just yet, maybe it'll build up some buzz.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
11: Romancing the Beef
Louise convinces her parents to cash in on the lucrative Valentine's Day dinner business, even though it means putting Bob and Linda's own Valentine's Day plans on hold; Tina attends Tammy's Anti-Valentine's Day party.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Because of what happened at Daytona last week, Romancing the Beef should be tonight for those of us who didn't see it on demand/hulu/:filez:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
12: Die Card, or Card Trying
Linda drags Bob and the kids out into nature, determined to take the best holiday family portrait ever.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

muscles like this! posted:

I guess the question is whether or not they'll redo any pending episodes or just go ahead and write out/recast Jimmy going forward.

Considering I thought Jimmy was voiced by Michael Mckean for years, it could be easy to recast. Hell, look at the Simpsons if you dare.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
13: An Incon-wheelie-ent Truth
Jimmy Pesto has to go back to his home planet
While on a family trip to the flea market, Bob and Linda are haunted by a lie they told the kids about what really happened to their beloved stuffed animal, Wheelie Mammoth.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Linda
Gene
Bob
Tina

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
14: Mr. Lonely Farts
When Linda and Tina go to the shoe store, Gene is accidentally left home alone; Bob, Louise and Teddy go to buy restaurant equipment from a creepy guy whom Bob found on the internet.

Not creepy guys from the internet... hey who turned my monitor off

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
15: Sheshank Redumption
Linda's new routine of diet and exercise gives her gastrointestinal trouble on the day of parent-teacher-student conferences.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
16: Y Tu Tina Tambieìn
When Tina is forced to listen to Spanish audio lessons in the library to improve her grade, she develops an unexpected crush; Louise and Gene want to dunk Mr. Frond at the Wagstaff Spring Fair.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
17: Fingers-loose
Tina faces a hall-monitor crisis when she falls in love with a new underground trend; Bob and Linda try to come up with a way for Teddy to sneak food into a movie theatre.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
18: Some Kind of Fender Benderful
When Bob gets into a four-car fender bender right outside the restaurant, he realizes finding out who is at fault will not be as simple as he had thought.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

muscles like this! posted:

This stuff has been done for a while and it is probably too hard to edit the character out without having the episode run short.

I guess this Simpsons quote is as outdated as the line Homer says before about paying The Simpsons actors squat:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Speaking of regulars:

19: Bridge Over Troubled Rudy

When Louise finds out that Rudy has a model bridge that explodes, she ropes her siblings into an adventure; Mort tries to teach Bob, Linda and Teddy how to meditate.

I do wish they could figure out more for Mort to do.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
For a second I thought Jimmy Pesto's lines were done by another actor, now I'm just assuming they were done while Jay was traveling.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
20: Steel Magazine-olias
The Belcher kids get caught up in a game of cat-and-mouse when Dr. Yap comes to the restaurant in search of something that was taken from the waiting room of his office; Bob, Linda and Teddy try to clean a huge bird poop off the restaurant's window.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
21: Tell Me Dumb Thing Good
Linda needs the kids' help in fighting for a fun, dumb, local tradition; Bob is captivated by an online cucumber.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
22: Vampire Death Disco Dance
After Tina and Bob plan a father-daughter date to see Bob's favourite vampire movie, Tina decides to invite her group of friends along; Linda opens a restaurant for the raccoons in their alley.

Aww, Little King Trash Mouth...

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Oops, can't post a new thread from my phone

1: Manic Pixie Crap Show
Louise must pay a debt to Millie by attending the Pixie Princess Promenade; a bouquet in the shape of a dog forces Linda to confront her past.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'd just as soon think no one in town learned to eat tacos any other way.

There's eight football minutes left at 7 o'clock, so I'm assuming Animation Domination will be delayed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Holy poo poo this season snuck up on me

Me too!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3980463