Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gene eating a tator tot that was on the bathroom floor was legit upsetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pretty sure they're starting to realize it since the episode opened with Linda saying she was already tired of Gayle after one interaction.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing that's fun about the series is how Bob makes friends so easily.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

When did Teddy have an allergic reaction before? I know it happened

e: nvm it was the B&B episode. Anyway, who was the clerk this episode? Not the TSA agent though I guess him too

The ticket counter guy was series staple Jon Glaser. He usually shows up when they need a non-recurring character, like the self help tape or Jairo (master of capoeira.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

9: Mommy Boy
When Linda joins a women's business group, Gene gets possessive of her time; Louise and Tina want to learn how to fight.

Hopefully this episode addresses the Gene/Linda dynamic because it is definitely been creepier than normal lately.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its always a good time when Old Gus shows up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching the first episode of The Great North and I'm enjoying it. "Time to sit down and wait to die."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bob's movie delayed again, this time with no new release date. The most recent was April 9th but that's not happening any more.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Because of what happened at Daytona last week, Romancing the Beef should be tonight for those of us who didn't see it on demand/hulu/:filez:

It wasn't actually on Hulu.

Had to laugh at guys thinking Bob was hitting on them (again.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess the question is whether or not they'll redo any pending episodes or just go ahead and write out/recast Jimmy going forward.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I definitely completely forgot where they got the Wheelie Mammoth.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode seemed very light on plot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Speaking of representative on The Great North the middle son is openly gay and they recently did an episode about him and another boy going to a school dance. With the dance's
secret backstory of a gay couple in pioneer times.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Big laugh at Rodrigo getting murdered by an alligator.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I do have to wonder who wrote "penis" on a locker.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I was really disappointed to hear Jimmy Pesto in the latest episode. Unless there was some sort of contractual obligation that he needed to appear regardless.

This stuff has been done for a while and it is probably too hard to edit the character out without having the episode run short.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

18: Some Kind of Fender Benderful
When Bob gets into a four-car fender bender right outside the restaurant, he realizes finding out who is at fault will not be as simple as he had thought.

Forgot to mention it but am I crazy or does Teddy call Bob "Bob Burger" again?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fox seems pretty happy with The Great North as it has been renewed for a third season (it was already renewed for a second season before it even started.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a Tiktok the other day that showed how for some reason whenever characters eat tacos on this show they eat them from the top.